    hi gang
    white out is there a solvent ( thinner ) for it ? WALT
    got 5 bottles , out of code date & they are " thick " .

    Wbelsito, Jan 3, 2004

  2. Hywel Jenkins, Jan 3, 2004

  3. On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:24:24 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by Wbelsito in message

    > hi gang
    > white out is there a solvent ( thinner ) for it ? WALT
    > got 5 bottles , out of code date & they are " thick " .

    Sure do. Try Office Depot, Staples, Office Max, or any office supply outlet.
    It's not for sniffing, is it? :)

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2631

    The Old Sourdough, Jan 3, 2004
  4. Wbelsito

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 06:46:48 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote...

    > On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:24:24 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    > at the following statement by Wbelsito in message
    >
    > > hi gang
    > > white out is there a solvent ( thinner ) for it ? WALT
    > > got 5 bottles , out of code date & they are " thick " .
    > >

    > Sure do. Try Office Depot, Staples, Office Max, or any office supply outlet.
    > It's not for sniffing, is it? :)

    In the UK, Tipp-Ex (and equivalents) are nearly all water-based (rather
    than solvent) now due to safety concerns. Tipp-Ex Thinners (as was) is no
    longer on general sale.

    --
    EMail address is disposable and NEVER checked.
    Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by

    Paul Blarmy, Jan 3, 2004