Off topic - SummaGraphics SummaSketch manual query

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by pjp, May 17, 2004.

  1. pjp

    pjp Guest

    I have a Wacom tablet (USB) that's normally used but also was given awhile
    ago a Summagraphics SummaSketch (approx. 12" square) that uses a serial
    port. Came with both pen and 4-button puck.

    I've successfully used it as a pointing device as I have appropriate drivers
    for it under 9x Windows, works well in both absolute and relative mode. Only
    problem seems to be one of the puck's buttons is a little sticky.

    What I'm hoping to find is a manual so that I can set options such as
    'binary" versus "ascii" report mode and the like, default appears to be
    binary. I'll be damned if I can find any help on Summagraphics site.

    Anyone have one kicking around who could scan the few pages etc. of
    interest? What I'm looking for is the "command codes" one sends to the
    tablet to configure it, e.g. similar to the "AT" command set used to control
    modems.

    any help appreciated.
    pjp, May 17, 2004