    GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Writer R5

    luminos Guest

    It looks bad...very bad. Cheap.

    "Writer R5" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have added 14 new exclusive shots from the upcoming Sci-Fi Channel

    miniseries
    > remake of "Battlestar Gallactica" that include a look at various space

    ships
    > that include the new Cylon Raider ships. They look sort of like a cross

    between
    > the Trade Federation Droid fighters and the Batwing. A promo poster shot

    on the

    luminos, Nov 10, 2003

  3. Writer R5

    TSKO Guest

    I must say....I am somewhat excited about the new miniseries....

    Thanx for the "first look"

    TSKO, Nov 10, 2003
  4. Writer R5

    Mark Spatny Guest

    luminos, says...
    > It looks bad...very bad. Cheap.

    In fairness to the show, it isn't done yet. It appears these grabs are
    from a press screener. The show is still being worked on.

    Mark Spatny, Nov 11, 2003
  5. Writer R5

    Mark Spatny Guest

    Mark Spatny, says...
    > luminos, says...
    > > It looks bad...very bad. Cheap.

    > In fairness to the show, it isn't done yet. It appears these grabs are
    > from a press screener. The show is still being worked on.

    You'll note the one shot, for example, which still has wires attached to
    the spaceship. A sure sign on unfinished work. The space ships in the
    first page look like temp comps, too. I'd wait until the final version
    airs before saying it looks cheap.

    Mark Spatny, Nov 11, 2003