    Frank Rizzo Guest

    I get an error message literally every time I close this thing...

    Is it just me or this buggy for everyone?
    Frank Rizzo, May 1, 2005

  2. Frank Rizzo

    Gingerpose Guest

    Frank Rizzo wrote:
    > I get an error message literally every time I close this thing...
    >
    > Is it just me or this buggy for everyone?

    Been using it for a while, never had this problem.
    Gingerpose, May 1, 2005

  3. Frank Rizzo

    Big Will Guest

    Gingerpose wrote:
    > Frank Rizzo wrote:
    >
    >> I get an error message literally every time I close this thing...
    >>
    >> Is it just me or this buggy for everyone?

    > Been using it for a while, never had this problem.

    Never really had a need for MSN Messenger. I currently use Trillian
    (allows for MSN messenging, among other things). It's got a free and a
    paid version, but they're essentially the same things.

    Regards,

    Will
    Big Will, May 3, 2005
  4. Frank Rizzo

    PalmPowerd Guest

    Frank Rizzo wrote:
    > I get an error message literally every time I close this thing...
    >
    > Is it just me or this buggy for everyone?

    No problems here
    PalmPowerd, May 3, 2005