Off Topic: Martian Water Slogans

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    It appears that there is water on Mars so I thought of a few slogans for the
    soft drink distributors...

    If it's Martian, it's got to be good.

    Nothing like like a smooth bottle Red Planet Spring Water.

    Chilled in the vacuum of space for freshness.

    "Go damn, that's good water!"
    "It's Martian Spring..."
    "Wow."

    It's not just for Astronauts anymore...

    Fresh extra-terrestrial goodness in a bottle for that out of this world taste!

    Martian Springs... What it means to be from Mars...

    Make Mars Up Yours!

    If it's not Martian Spring Water, it's not water.

    Available at stores system wide.

    Try are new radioactive red flavor!

    Mars Spring Water, Who knew?

    Quasca says "Human good.. Martian water better..."

    FDA warning - May contain Martian parasites.
    GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Jan 23, 2004

  2. >appears that there is water on Mars so I thought of a few slogans for the
    >soft drink distributors...

    from the Disney movie "My Favorite Martian" which is available on dvd:

    Uncle Martin says:

    "Your astronauts pee in their spacesuits. enough said".

    Waterperson77, Jan 27, 2004