    We return from holiday on 20th September.
    Many thanks,
    Ted Blackman.

    edward.blackman, Sep 4, 2005

  2. edward.blackman

    clot Guest

    edward.blackman wrote:
    > Dear Gayle,
    > Received your information about this weekend course yesterday. We
    > should like to come to this but are off on two weeks holiday today.
    > Can you book myself and Mrs Blackman into a standard double ensuite
    > room for the weekend of 18th - 20th November 2005.
    > I assume the deposit is 50 pound per head as usual so will you accept
    > my Mastercard number and debit my accont for 100 pound. Details are
    > as follows: Master card No. 5407 5808 0017 1364 valid until 09/07.
    > We return from holiday on 20th September.
    > Many thanks,
    > Ted Blackman.

    Oh dear! Now that could be an expensive mistake!

    clot, Sep 4, 2005

  3. edward.blackman

    Mitch Guest

    Did you change it yet?

    Mitch, Sep 4, 2005
  4. edward.blackman

    clot Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > edward.blackman wrote:
    >> Dear Gayle,
    >> Received your information about this weekend course yesterday. We
    >> should like to come to this but are off on two weeks holiday today.
    >> Can you book myself and Mrs Blackman into a standard double ensuite
    >> room for the weekend of 18th - 20th November 2005.
    >> I assume the deposit is 50 pound per head as usual so will you
    >> accept my Mastercard number and debit my accont for 100 pound.
    >> Details are as follows: Master card No. 5407 5808 0017 1364 valid
    >> until 09/07.
    >> We return from holiday on 20th September.
    >> Many thanks,
    >> Ted Blackman.
    >>

    > O M G I hope this is not for real. I sent the gentleman an email.

    Snap. I did the same, O G.

    clot, Sep 4, 2005
  5. edward.blackman

    Old Gringo Guest

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Sep 4, 2005
  6. edward.blackman

    clot Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > clot wrote:
    >> Old Gringo wrote:

    >>> O M G I hope this is not for real. I sent the gentleman an email.

    >> Snap. I did the same, O G.

    > cool, could be a prank but all looks real.

    My thoughts, exactly.

    clot, Sep 4, 2005
  7. edward.blackman wrote:
    > Dear Gayle,
    > Received your information about this weekend course yesterday. We should
    > like to come to this but are off on two weeks holiday today. Can you book
    > myself and Mrs Blackman into a standard double ensuite room for the weekend
    > of 18th - 20th November 2005.
    > I assume the deposit is 50 pound per head as usual so will you accept my
    > Mastercard number and debit my accont for 100 pound. Details are as follows:
    > Master card No. 5407 5808 0017 1364 valid until 09/07.
    > We return from holiday on 20th September.
    > Many thanks,
    > Ted Blackman.

    Outlook Express strikes again. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 4, 2005
  8. edward.blackman

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Sep 4, 2005
  9. edward.blackman

    Mara Guest

    Re: Did you change it yet?

    On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 18:41:27 GMT, Mitch <> wrote:

    >[[ This message was both posted and mailed: see
    > the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for details. ]]

    And yet, you reposted the details?

    <BOGGLE>

    I assume you told him to cancel his card immediately. I know I did.

    >In article <dffem4$o6g$-infra.bt.com>,
    >edward.blackman <> wrote:
    >
    >> Dear Gayle,
    >> Received your information about this weekend course yesterday. We should
    >> like to come to this but are off on two weeks holiday today. Can you book
    >> myself and Mrs Blackman into a standard double ensuite room for the weekend
    >> of 18th - 20th November 2005.

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, Sep 4, 2005
  10. edward.blackman

    philo Guest

    <snip>

    > O M G I hope this is not for real. I sent the gentleman an email.

    and asked him to provide the three digit # on the back too i hope!

    but seriously if it was not some type of prank...
    it was a pretty bad mistake!!!!

    philo, Sep 4, 2005
  11. edward.blackman

    Old Gringo Guest

    philo wrote:
    > <snip>
    >

    >>O M G I hope this is not for real. I sent the gentleman an email.

    > and asked him to provide the three digit # on the back too i hope!
    >
    > but seriously if it was not some type of prank...
    > it was a pretty bad mistake!!!!

    :) Sure hope he gets it straightened out before it's to late.

    Old Gringo, Sep 4, 2005
  12. edward.blackman

    Richard Guest

    "edward.blackman" <> wrote in message
    > Dear Gayle,
    > Received your information about this weekend course yesterday. We should
    > like to come to this but are off on two weeks holiday today. Can you book
    > myself and Mrs Blackman into a standard double ensuite room for the

    weekend
    > of 18th - 20th November 2005.
    > I assume the deposit is 50 pound per head as usual so will you accept my
    > Mastercard number and debit my accont for 100 pound. Details are as

    follows:
    > Master card No.**** **** **** **** **** >

    Oh shit. Time to cancel that card.

    Richard, Sep 4, 2005
  13. edward.blackman

    Top Guest

    > edward.blackman wrote:
    >> Dear Gayle,
    >> Received your information about this weekend course yesterday. We
    >> should
    >> like to come to this but are off on two weeks holiday today. Can
    >> you book
    >> myself and Mrs Blackman into a standard double ensuite room for the
    >> weekend
    >> of 18th - 20th November 2005.
    >> I assume the deposit is 50 pound per head as usual so will you
    >> accept my
    >> Mastercard number and debit my accont for 100 pound. Details are as
    >> follows:
    >> Master card No. 5407 5808 0017 1364 valid until 09/07.
    >> We return from holiday on 20th September.
    >> Many thanks,
    >> Ted Blackman.
    >>

    > O M G I hope this is not for real. I sent the gentleman an email.

    I'd be interested to know if you hear from him.

    Top

    Top, Sep 6, 2005