    subject. The question is where might I be able to find a web page that would
    tell me how much the federal government takes in every week from federal
    withholding. And maybe gas taxes
    charlie and grace, Oct 4, 2003

  2. charlie and grace

    trout Guest

    charlie and grace wrote:

    > I hope this group won't get mad at me for asking a question about
    > another subject. The question is where might I be able to find a web
    > page that would tell me how much the federal government takes in
    > every week from federal withholding. And maybe gas taxes

    No such thing as off-topic. But people may get steamed that you
    assumed everyone would know you were talking about the US....
    Anyhow; plenty of stuff on Google. One example:
    http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=96196,00.html
    --
    "Just use parameters like US Federal tax withholding, etc."
    trout, Oct 4, 2003

  3. charlie and grace

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 4, 2003
  4. "trout" <> wrote in message
    > charlie and grace wrote:
    >
    > > I hope this group won't get mad at me for asking a question about
    > > another subject. The question is where might I be able to find a web
    > > page that would tell me how much the federal government takes in
    > > every week from federal withholding. And maybe gas taxes

    > No such thing as off-topic. But people may get steamed that you
    > assumed everyone would know you were talking about the US....
    > Anyhow; plenty of stuff on Google. One example:
    > http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=96196,00.html
    > --
    > "Just use parameters like US Federal tax withholding, etc."
    >
    > I havn't been able to find anything their. It seems to be all about tax

    preperation and forms for doing your income tax. Along with all the other
    junk about income taxes
    charlie and grace, Oct 5, 2003
  5. "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > Here you go...
    > http://eng.bundesregierung.de/frameset/index.jsp
    >

    > On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 20:57:18 GMT, in
    > <OuGfb.8037$>
    > charlie and grace scrawled:
    >
    > >I hope this group won't get mad at me for asking a question about another
    > >subject. The question is where might I be able to find a web page that

    would
    > >tell me how much the federal government takes in every week from federal
    > >withholding. And maybe gas taxes

    I really didn't get that. Another countries history came up. ?

    charlie and grace, Oct 5, 2003
  6. charlie and grace

    Brian H¹© Guest

    charlie and grace said:

    > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Here you go...
    >> http://eng.bundesregierung.de/frameset/index.jsp
    >>

    >> On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 20:57:18 GMT, in
    >> <OuGfb.8037$>
    >> charlie and grace scrawled:
    >>
    >>> I hope this group won't get mad at me for asking a question about another
    >>> subject. The question is where might I be able to find a web page that would
    >>> tell me how much the federal government takes in every week from federal
    >>> withholding. And maybe gas taxes
    >>>

    > I really didn't get that. Another countries history came up. ?

    You didn't say which country you was talking about.
    24hoursupport.helpdesk is read by people from all four corners of the world.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 5, 2003

    charlie and grace, Oct 5, 2003
  8. charlie and grace

    Brian H¹© Guest

    charlie and grace said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >> charlie and grace said:
    >>
    >>> "°Mike°" <> wrote in message

    >>> I really didn't get that. Another countries history came up. ?
    >>>

    >> You didn't say which country you was talking about.
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk is read by people from all four corners of the world.

    > I am talking about the United States

    But you didn't mention that in your OP.
    Brian H¹©, Oct 5, 2003

    charlie and grace, Oct 5, 2003
  10. charlie and grace

    Brian H¹© Guest

    charlie and grace said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >> charlie and grace said:
    >>
    >>> "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message

    >>> I am talking about the United States

    >> But you didn't mention that in your OP.
    >>

    > So Whats the problem?

    The UK taxes households for gas and electricity, and Germany is a federation so
    that may be why you was given a link to German federal pages.
    Brian H¹©, Oct 5, 2003
  11. charlie and grace

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:22:26 GMT, in
    <6vJfb.8086$>
    charlie and grace scrawled:

    <snip>

    >> So Whats the problem?

    The world does not consist entirely of the US; even though
    it was quite evident what you meant, it's annoying to many
    outside of the US, when some posters (as you did) assume
    that everybody who reads newsgroups are also in the US.

    Communication is everything. Make yourself understood,
    and remember that there is a big wide world outside...

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 5, 2003