    online colleges?

    Thanks for the help

    Rick
    Rick, Aug 15, 2003

  2. Rick

    Rick Guest

    Here is more info

    I found a page that listed accredited online programs. It looks like the
    following schools all have either a BS in information Systems or Computer
    Science. If anyone knows if one of these schools is more respected please
    let me know.

    American College of Computer & Information Sciences (ACCIS)
    Aspen University
    Westwood College Online
    Capella University
    American InterContinental University Online
    University of Phoenix Online
    DeVry University
    Herzing College

    Thanks for the help

    Rick
    Rick, Aug 15, 2003

  3. Rick

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Here is more info

    thats great. ive had talks with university of phoenix, they seem to have a
    decent program worth looking into

    Consultant, Aug 15, 2003
  4. Rick

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Here is more info

    i believe you are right

    "Davin Mickelson" <> wrote in message
    > I've heard (Warning: from a Capella salesperson) that the U of P school

    uses

    Consultant, Aug 15, 2003
  5. Rick

    Rick Guest

    Re: Here is more info

    I know a couple of people currently taking classes at U of P. All of the
    classes they have participated in have been using news groups for there
    classroom participation.
    Rick, Aug 15, 2003
  6. Rick

    Maestro Guest

    Re: Here is more info

    I don't know if it's because of my location (San Diego),
    but the University of Phoenix seems to be a well known and
    respected school. I haven't seen any formal comparisons.
    From what I hear though, they're also fairly costly to
    attend.

    Maestro, Aug 15, 2003
  7. Re: Here is more info

    I'm attending ACCIS, its a good school, classes are challenging, instructors
    are good, and they're cheaper then the rest. I looked into UOP, Capella,
    Excelsiuer and many others and decided after talking with each to go with
    ACCIS. By the way I got 4 units for my MCSE.

    --
    Jeffrey W. Roach
    MCSE, MCSA, CNA, Network+, A+

    Jeffrey W. Roach, Aug 17, 2003