    cbair Guest

    Does anyone recall if there was a high percentage of questions related to
    automated installations on 70-271?
    cbair, Feb 16, 2005

  2. cbair

    Wayne Guest

    Yes, all those who sat the exam would know, but an NDA (non disclosure
    agreement) stops us from telling you.

    --

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

    Wayne, Feb 17, 2005

  3. cbair

    cbair Guest

    Maybe if I were asking for a brain dump of some type I could see your point,
    but since that is not where I am going...Perhaps someone else out there can
    give me a rough idea of the percentage of questions geared toward unattended
    installations.

    cbair, Feb 17, 2005
  4. cbair

    CBIC Guest

    cbair wrote:
    > Maybe if I were asking for a brain dump of some type I could see your
    > point, but since that is not where I am going...Perhaps someone else
    > out there can give me a rough idea of the percentage of questions
    > geared toward unattended installations.

    I think that's a tough question to answer because the questions come from a
    pretty big pool. You won't get exactly the same questions that someone else
    gets when they take the same exam.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Feb 17, 2005
  5. cbair

    magmaloo Guest

    I had a couple of question on automated installations, but most of mine were
    permissions, policies, and networking. But its just the luck of the draw on
    the day on how many questions you get on a particular subject.

    Good luck

    magmaloo, Feb 17, 2005