    Hi I am going to give my test soon I was just wondering
    how many questions are their and time for this test any
    useful site for I can find info.thank you.

    bsultan, Apr 26, 2004

  2. I am not sure about the length, but expect around 50 (+/- 10) questions in 2
    hours. Check these links for more information:

    http://www.jrksoftware.com/articles/tips-to-help-you-pass-70-290.html

    http://techrepublic.com.com/5100-6262-5055957-1-1.html

    http://www.url.biz/articles/article34.html

    http://www.cramsession.com