    Snowy Guest

    70-290, how many questions come up and what is the time?
    Thanks

    Snowy, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Snowy

    Guest Guest

    message
    >> 70-290, how many questions come up and what is the time?
    >> Thanks

    >-1 at the time.
    >-8:59 am, local time
    >

    >.

    You are in a good mood today huh!

    Guest, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Snowy

    Guest Guest

    Let me be clear...
    I am asking # of ?s that are in 70-290 exam and allocated
    time for the exam...

    Guest, Mar 24, 2005
  4. Snowy

    T-Bone Guest

    <> wrote
    > Let me be clear...
    > I am asking # of ?s that are in 70-290 exam and allocated
    > time for the exam...

    If you don't know how to find that on your own, you are not ready to take
    the exam yet so don't worry about it.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Mar 24, 2005
  5. Snowy

    Guest Guest

    Really, thanks for the advise wise guy

    Guest, Mar 25, 2005
  6. Snowy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Really, thanks for the advise wise guy

    Sadly, he is right, however.

    He's a wise-a$$ too, but he's still right.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 25, 2005
  7. Snowy

    Guest Guest

    So, people who don't know how many ?s come in the exam,
    should not take the exam, huh.

    Nice analogy...

    Guest, Mar 25, 2005
  8. Snowy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > So, people who don't know how many ?s come in the exam,
    > should not take the exam, huh.
    >
    > Nice analogy...

    No. People that can't be bothered, or don't know how to find the answer to
    that kind of a question. Nothing wrong with not knowing something regarding
    certification. MCSE does *not* stand for "Must Consult Someone Else".

    And he didn't say you should not take the exam. He said you weren't ready,
    and I concurred. The fact that you derived your "analogy" from that seem to
    indicate a reading comprehension problem as well.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 25, 2005
  9. Snowy

    Guest Guest

    I truly looked at MS site but couldn't see it there. My
    book doesn't indicate anything either. All I know is 2 min
    is given to each ? in the prep test. And the actual time
    frame for the exam is 2h45min. But no clear answer for the
    # of ?s.

    So posting a question here/there is another way of finding
    things in the internet. Main purpose of the forums is
    sharing the knowledge. If you don't feel sharing your
    knowledge or your knowledge is so precious that can't be
    shared then don't respond.
    Correlating the ability of finding something to being ready
    for a particular exam is plain wrong. I can decide whether
    I am ready or not. This is not someone else's business.
    This is very simple...And classifying anyone who asks a
    simple question as someone consulting you is plain arrogant.

    Guest, Mar 25, 2005
  10. Snowy

    Unixman Guest

    He/She is trying to find that on his/her own. You are not
    ASKED to *find* the answer for him/her.

    Unixman, Mar 25, 2005
  11. Snowy

    Unixman Guest

    Snowy

    The one I took had 45 Questions and given time was 90
    minutes. If you have adaptive exam then the story might be
    different.
    Good luck.

    Unixman, Mar 25, 2005
  12. Snowy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > I truly looked at MS site but couldn't see it there. My
    > book doesn't indicate anything either. All I know is 2 min
    > is given to each ? in the prep test. And the actual time
    > frame for the exam is 2h45min. But no clear answer for the
    > # of ?s.
    >
    > So posting a question here/there is another way of finding
    > things in the internet. Main purpose of the forums is
    > sharing the knowledge. If you don't feel sharing your
    > knowledge or your knowledge is so precious that can't be
    > shared then don't respond.
    > Correlating the ability of finding something to being ready
    > for a particular exam is plain wrong. I can decide whether
    > I am ready or not. This is not someone else's business.
    > This is very simple...And classifying anyone who asks a
    > simple question as someone consulting you is plain arrogant.

    *sigh*

    Ok. Give me your little hand. Now watch carefully...

    Go to Google.com.

    Find it? Good. Now enter some search terms, lets see, how about "Number"
    "Questions" "70-290"

    Wow! 13,200 found. Let's see...hey, look! the third entry down says:
    "... I took 70-290 on 10 March and I had 40 questions, about 50 % it's
    sharing ..."

    Okay, how about the next one down: " ... Number of questions, :, 45.
    Passing score, :, 700*. Time limit, :, 175 min. Exam Fee, :, USD 125 ..."

    Well, I think we can safely say there will be 40 some odd questions,
    don't you agree?

    And we never even had to follow a link.

    I only seem arrogant because I am.

    Actually, I'm patronizing too.