    Is there any difference between the two, any new goodies in one over the
    other? Should I just wait on my OEM ver. for the updates that will soon be
    out?
    Soma11, May 21, 2005

  2. The only the goodies in the trial is bomb that expires in 180days. Stick
    with the "Full" OEM version.
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 21, 2005

  3. They have exactly the same functionality - except the Trial Version will
    expire. And you should be able to do an "in place upgrade" to the OEM version
    from the trial version once your OEM version arrives. So you can wait, or you
    can install the trial version and do the upgrade to the full version when it
    arrives.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 21, 2005
  4. why would you want to try the trial version when you got the full oem version
    , seems odd to me

    =?Utf-8?B?cnVzc193aWxs?=, May 22, 2005
  5. Thats the exact same thing I'm saying Russ. The only surprise in the Trial
    version is a time bomb.

    Andre Da Costa, May 22, 2005