    Previously I paid £20 for 2 and £4 postage.

    I would like to pay around this again (or lower of course).

    Thanks

    Guest, Sep 29, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    > Since they dont seem to answer emails anymore I am looking for an
    > alternate supplier.
    >
    > Previously I paid £20 for 2 and £4 postage.
    >
    > I would like to pay around this again (or lower of course).
    >

    > Thanks

    I forgot the actual question, can anyone recommend a supplier?

    thanks

    Guest, Sep 29, 2005

  3. Guest

    davew Guest

    wrote:
    >>Since they dont seem to answer emails anymore I am looking for an
    >>alternate supplier.
    >>
    >>Previously I paid £20 for 2 and £4 postage.
    >>
    >>I would like to pay around this again (or lower of course).
    >>

    >>Thanks

    > I forgot the actual question, can anyone recommend a supplier?
    >
    > thanks

    I'm sure people would lke to help in this matter, but i'm afraid Ivor
    has made it quite clear that we cannot!

    davew, Oct 1, 2005
  4. Guest

    themgt Guest

    On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 22:39:40 +0100, davew wrote:

    > wrote:
    >>>Since they dont seem to answer emails anymore I am looking for an
    >>>alternate supplier.
    >>>
    >>>Previously I paid £20 for 2 and £4 postage.
    >>>
    >>>I would like to pay around this again (or lower of course).
    >>>

    >>>Thanks

    >> I forgot the actual question, can anyone recommend a supplier?

    Only place I've seen them recently is eBay. Unfortunately you need a
    PayPal account :(

    > I'm sure people would lke to help in this matter, but i'm afraid Ivor
    > has made it quite clear that we cannot!

    Has he ?

    themgt, Oct 1, 2005
  5. Guest

    <daviey.walker*SPAM*virgin.net> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >>>Since they dont seem to answer emails anymore I am looking for an
    >>>alternate supplier.
    >>>
    >>>Previously I paid £20 for 2 and £4 postage.
    >>>
    >>>I would like to pay around this again (or lower of course).
    >>>

    >>>Thanks

    >> I forgot the actual question, can anyone recommend a supplier?
    >>
    >> thanks
    >>

    >I'm sure people would lke to help in this matter, but i'm afraid Ivor
    >has made it quite clear that we cannot!

    Why are you scared of the almighty Ivor or something .

    , Oct 1, 2005
  6. Guest

    davew Guest

    >>I'm sure people would lke to help in this matter, but i'm afraid Ivor
    >>has made it quite clear that we cannot!

    > Why are you scared of the almighty Ivor or something .

    Naa, just making reference to Ivor's problem with 'advertisement'. If
    somebody recommends a supplier, they'd be advertising them.

    davew, Oct 1, 2005