    * phone number : Order Line: +44(0)8700 681 555

    -> dead line !!!
    Very suprising.... and I am a bit worried !!
    Stephane M, Oct 18, 2005

  2. Stephane M

    Someone Guest

    "Stephane M" <> wrote in message
    news:dj1bqf$af1$1$...
    > Did anybody make any purchase with the company : goods2world.com ?
    >
    > I did purchased an OEM-FXOPCI card, that I want to use with my
    > asterisk@home, and I have no news form them
    > * I sent an email -> no reply
    > * phone number : Order Line: +44(0)8700 681 555
    >
    > -> dead line !!!
    > Very suprising.... and I am a bit worried !!

    I have also tried emailing them no responce (this was a sales mail as well)
    Whatis odd is they are still advertising on ebay, with product listed as
    being in the states
    Someone, Oct 18, 2005

  3. Stephane M

    Joe Harrison Guest

    I was going to get one of those until I read all the bad things people had
    posted about the company :(
    Joe Harrison, Oct 18, 2005
  4. Stephane M

    Stephane M Guest

    and did you receive your product ??

    Stephane M, Oct 18, 2005
  5. Stephane M

    Guest Guest

    > > Did anybody make any purchase with the company : goods2world.com ?

    I have some available.

    I purchased from goods2world about 3 months ago and all went smoothly.

    However, I ordered more recently and asked for their address to pay by
    cheque. No response - despite several emails.

    I then ordered from Canada via ebay, 4 x FXO cards. I installed one in a
    system today at client site and there was a terrible echo I could not
    resolve. So today I have ordered a single port digium card for £84.99
    instead :-(

    If anyone wants any of the 4 OEM cards I received from Ebay, I will let them
    go for £15 each inc delivery. I have used them before and they have worked
    without problems.. maybe it is down to the telephone exchange line or the PC
    hardware? Sometimes theres and echo, sometimes not. I have clones running
    at customer sites with no problems.

    In most cases, I would agree the clone or OEM card is better for testing
    than production. If your lucky, it will work well for your customer too.

    daveATbliss-salonsDOTcom
    Guest, Oct 18, 2005