    the Deleted items box which will not delete either.
    It appears that the "Deleted items" box has become corrupted. Any ideas
    please ?

    Steven Pilbeam, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Steven Pilbeam

    °Mike° Guest

    Is this your regular Inbox/Deleted Items, or your Hotmail ones?

    On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 10:06:20 +0100, in
    <h4wfb.5433$>
    Steven Pilbeam scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 4, 2003

  3. Steven Pilbeam

    gangle Guest

    I don't know.

    "°Mike°" wrote

    gangle, Oct 4, 2003
  4. R
    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > Is this your regular Inbox/Deleted Items, or your Hotmail ones?
    >

    > On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 10:06:20 +0100, in
    > <h4wfb.5433$>
    > Steven Pilbeam scrawled:
    >
    > >There are 2 e-mails in my Inbox which I cannot delete as well as 1 in
    > >the Deleted items box which will not delete either.
    > >It appears that the "Deleted items" box has become corrupted. Any

    ideas
    > >please ?

    Regular ones Mike

    Steven Pilbeam, Oct 4, 2003
  5. Steven Pilbeam

    °Mike° Guest

    I know.

    On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 02:57:19 -0700, in
    <>
    gangle scrawled:

    °Mike°, Oct 4, 2003
  6. Steven Pilbeam

    °Mike° Guest

    Back up everything, close OE and rename your *.dbx files.

    Complete Clone Backup
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/clone.htm

    See:
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/files/store.htm#deldbx

    On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 11:07:30 +0100, in
    <EZwfb.5465$>
    Steven Pilbeam scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 4, 2003
  7. "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > Back up everything, close OE and rename your *.dbx files.
    >
    > Complete Clone Backup
    > http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/clone.htm
    >
    > See:
    > http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/files/store.htm#deldbx
    >

    > On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 11:07:30 +0100, in
    > <EZwfb.5465$>
    > Steven Pilbeam scrawled:

    > >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > >> Is this your regular Inbox/Deleted Items, or your Hotmail ones?
    > >>

    > >> On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 10:06:20 +0100, in
    > >> <h4wfb.5433$>
    > >> Steven Pilbeam scrawled:

    in

    > >ideas

    > >Regular ones Mike

    Back working now. Many Thanks !!!

    Steven Pilbeam, Oct 4, 2003
  8. Steven Pilbeam

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 4, 2003
  9. Steven Pilbeam

    Juan Pérez Guest

    He knows jack shit.

    Juan Pérez, Oct 6, 2003
  10. Steven Pilbeam

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Those who know not and know not that they know not, know not. Those who
    know not but know that they know not, know.

    Juan Pérez, Oct 6, 2003
  11. Steven Pilbeam

    Boomer Guest

    Juan Pérez wrote:

    > Those who know not and know not that they know not, know not.
    > Those who know not but know that they know not, know.
    >
    > gangle <> wrote in message
    >> I don't know.
    >>
    >> "°Mike°" wrote
    >> > Is this your regular Inbox/Deleted Items, or your Hotmail
    >> > ones?

    So true.

    Boomer, Oct 6, 2003
  12. Juan Pérez wrote:
    > Those who know not and know not that they know not, know not. Those
    > who know not but know that they know not, know.

    What is Cricket?

    You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the
    side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes
    in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and
    the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out.
    Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

    When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and
    when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There
    are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when
    the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men
    have out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in,
    including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!

    --
    Google is your Friend
    gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk

    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Oct 6, 2003