    and there they are large as life.
    Why cannot I access newsgroups as invited on the Newsgroup options page?
    Alistair

    Alistair Macdonald, Dec 13, 2003

  2. Alistair Macdonald

    °Mike° Guest

    Make sure you have the latest OE updates installed.

    Outlook Express
    April 2003, Cumulative Patch for Outlook Express (330994)
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/critical/330994/default.asp

    MS03-048: November 2003 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 15:28:47 +0000 (UTC), in
    <brfb7f$560$>
    Alistair Macdonald scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance