    I would like to ex-import my addressbook from OE6 into VistaMail.

    Can anyone help?

    Thanks in advance.

    JLS, Jul 22, 2007

  2. JLS

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 13:49:39 -0700, JLS wrote:

    > Hi folks,
    >
    > I would like to ex-import my addressbook from OE6 into VistaMail.
    >
    > Can anyone help?

    What do you need help with? What's the problem?

    You can't export it from OE6 and import the resulting file into VistaMail,
    by yourself?

    Dan C, Jul 22, 2007

  3. JLS

    Mike Easter Guest

    JLS wrote:

    > I would like to ex-import my addressbook from OE6 into VistaMail.

    http://www.vista4beginners.com/Migrate-from-Outlook-Express-to-Windows-Mail
    Migrate from Outlook Express to Windows Mail - Exporting the Address
    Book - IMPORTANT: during the importing process we recommend that you run
    Windows Mail as an administrator. - Importing the Address Book

    That article also has sections on exporting and importing messages and
    settings.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jul 22, 2007