    process a "message rule"?

    Thanks!

    - John R. Baker

    John R. Baker, Feb 10, 2004

  2. "John R. Baker" <> wrote in message
    news:DHVVb.213807$nt4.994912@attbi_s51...
    > I have been experimenting with "Highlight with Color" in message rules, in
    > Outlook Express 6.0. Cool!
    >
    > After a message has been highlighted (say with "red"), how can I change

    the
    > color back to black?
    >
    > I found that I can make a new rule (or modify the old one), then run the
    > rule to change the color back to black. That is a lot of work, though. I
    > would like to be able to "right click" on the message and change

    something,
    > or do some other similar procedure that would not be as cumbersome.
    >
    > Is there some simple way to change ONE message's color, without having to
    > process a "message rule"?

    you can turn it red by clicking to the left of the title in the column
    headed by the "spectacles" if you understand what I am saying...

    Bryan Henderson, Feb 10, 2004

  3. "Bryan Henderson" <> wrote in message

    > "John R. Baker" <> wrote in message
    > > I have been experimenting with "Highlight with Color" in message rules,

    in
    > > Outlook Express 6.0. Cool!
    > >
    > > After a message has been highlighted (say with "red"), how can I change

    > the
    > > color back to black?
    > >
    > > I found that I can make a new rule (or modify the old one), then run the
    > > rule to change the color back to black. That is a lot of work, though.

    > > would like to be able to "right click" on the message and change

    > something,
    > > or do some other similar procedure that would not be as cumbersome.
    > >
    > > Is there some simple way to change ONE message's color, without having

    > > process a "message rule"?
    > >

    > you can turn it red by clicking to the left of the title in the column
    > headed by the "spectacles" if you understand what I am saying...

    Bryan,

    No, I'm not talking about a "watched" conversation... That kind of color is
    easy to turn on or off.

    My problem is with "highlight with color", not "watched." Thanks anyway.

    - John R. Baker

    John R. Baker, Feb 10, 2004