    'The instruction at xxx, referenced at xxx. The memory could not be written.
    Click OK to terminate the program'

    What does it mean?
    Nowhere, Dec 21, 2004

  2. Nowhere

    samuel Guest

    "Nowhere" <> wrote in
    news:cq8ku4$n4b$:

    > When I close OE, I sometimes get this message,
    >
    > 'The instruction at xxx, referenced at xxx. The memory could
    > not be written. Click OK to terminate the program'
    >
    > What does it mean?

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=828133
    http://www.colba.net/~hlebo49/messages.htm
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?U35C2131A
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?G66C2131A
    http://www.oehelp.com/
    http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/

    microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

    search engines
    http://search.langenberg.com
    http://www.allsearchengines.com
    http://www.alltheweb.com