    it always has been via SMTP.

    Thanks for any help

    John
    John, Jun 15, 2004

  2. John

    Thor Guest

    what happens when you disable popfile, and put your normal POP3 server name
    in there?

    Thor, Jun 15, 2004

  3. John

    John Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:03:14 -0400, "Thor" <> wrote:

    >what happens when you disable popfile, and put your normal POP3 server name
    >in there?

    It works fine like this.

    John
    John, Jun 15, 2004
  4. John

    Thor Guest

    make sure popfile is actually running then. You should have the task
    "wperl.exe" running and the popfile icon should be in your system tray. If
    it's running, and the default configuration is used, it should be working
    fine.

    Thor, Jun 15, 2004
  5. John

    John Guest

    On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:55:26 -0400, "Thor" <> wrote:

    >make sure popfile is actually running then. You should have the task
    >"wperl.exe" running and the popfile icon should be in your system tray. If
    >it's running, and the default configuration is used, it should be working
    >fine.

    Thor.

    I have the popfile icon, and in processes popfileb.exe is listed as
    running, but I don't see wperl.exe anywhere.

    John
    John, Jun 22, 2004
  6. John

    Thor Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:55:26 -0400, "Thor" <> wrote:
    >
    > >make sure popfile is actually running then. You should have the task
    > >"wperl.exe" running and the popfile icon should be in your system tray.

    If
    > >it's running, and the default configuration is used, it should be working
    > >fine.

    > Thor.
    >
    > I have the popfile icon, and in processes popfileb.exe is listed as
    > running, but I don't see wperl.exe anywhere.

    hmm. Perhaps they have changed the name of the executable then. You may have
    a newer version than I do. I have version .19.0., and the executable is
    wperl.exe on mine. Perhaps you should check the popfile message forums for a
    possible answer to your trouble.

    http://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=63137
    Thor, Jun 22, 2004