OE vs OE 2003 safety

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sentimental Case, Sep 14, 2006.

  1. Is Office Outlook Pro 2003 safer to use than OE?

    Is Office Outlook integrated with IE like OE is?

    Sentimental Case, Sep 14, 2006

  2. Sentimental Case

    old man Guest

    OL is as safe as the user procedures.
    OL is a standalone app, OE is integrated into the o/s / IE
    (but then it might depend on what you mean by integration)

    old man, Sep 14, 2006

  3. Sentimental Case

    sittingduck Guest

    Sentimental Case wrote:

    > Is Office Outlook Pro 2003 safer to use than OE?

    Yes, especially if you force plain text.

    sittingduck, Sep 14, 2006
  4. Sentimental Case

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:51:46 GMT, Sentimental Case
    <> wrote:

    >Is Office Outlook Pro 2003 safer to use than OE?

    Is it safer to have unprotected sex with a prostitute with herpes, or
    is it safer to have unprotected sex with a prostitute with herpes?

    Evan Platt, Sep 15, 2006
  5. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:51:46 GMT, Sentimental Case
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Is Office Outlook Pro 2003 safer to use than OE?

    > Is it safer to have unprotected sex with a prostitute with herpes, or
    > is it safer to have unprotected sex with a prostitute with herpes?

    Finally, someone gave me a good answer, shit was too slow to load
    anyway... Thanks!

    Sentimental Case, Sep 15, 2006
  6. Sentimental Case

    Fat Ass Fred Guest

    On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 19:37:28 -0700, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:51:46 GMT, Sentimental Case
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Is Office Outlook Pro 2003 safer to use than OE?

    >Is it safer to have unprotected sex with a prostitute with herpes, or
    >is it safer to have unprotected sex with a prostitute with herpes?

    Much safer! If she's honest enough to tell you, and knows, then she
    regularly checks herself out... Chances are she'll also be the type of
    whore to demand you use a rubber for your own good....

    Fat Ass Fred, Sep 17, 2006