    It tells me the same thing when trying to send any picture from our new
    digital camera.

    Quick answer?
    Industrious, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Industrious

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    "Industrious" <> wrote in message
    news:Es7Ec.5351$...
    > Email from a friend asks:
    >
    > I'm hoping you can help me. I'm unable to send a document, letter of
    > recommendation, to Justine's work to get printed. I've attached it to her
    > e-mail and sent it but it tells me....
    > oe removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail.
    > It tells me the same thing when trying to send any picture from our new
    > digital camera.
    >
    > Quick answer?

    Assuming that you are using the latest version (and patched) then try
    this.....

    In OE

    tools\options\security\

    uncheck..... "do not allow attachments.........."

    Warning: use cautiously

    HTHs

    RJ out.
    Ryan Jacobs, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Industrious

    Enkidu Guest

    On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:52:25 +1200, "Industrious"
    <> wrote:

    >Email from a friend asks:
    >
    >I'm hoping you can help me. I'm unable to send a document, letter of
    >recommendation, to Justine's work to get printed. I've attached it to her
    >e-mail and sent it but it tells me....
    >oe removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail.
    >It tells me the same thing when trying to send any picture from our new
    >digital camera.
    >
    >Quick answer?

    Zip it.

    Cheers,

    Cliff
    Enkidu, Jun 29, 2004
  4. Industrious

    steve Guest

    Industrious wrote:

    > Email from a friend asks:
    >
    > I'm hoping you can help me. I'm unable to send a document, letter of
    > recommendation, to Justine's work to get printed. I've attached it to her
    > e-mail and sent it but it tells me....
    > oe removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail.
    > It tells me the same thing when trying to send any picture from our new
    > digital camera.
    >
    > Quick answer?

    Stop using OE.

    Try Eudora, Mozilla, Thunderbird....or some other.

    OE has to do things like that due to the architectural vulnerabilities MS
    built into their mail client - like support for scripts and ActiveX.

    No other mail client supports those weaknesses by default....

    So OE has to do those things to protect you from OE (and yourself).
    steve, Jun 29, 2004