    laurie davis Guest

    while trying to open email I get the message oe removed access to the
    following attachments how do I get rid of this?

    laurie davis, Jul 11, 2004

  2. laurie davis

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Options / Security.
    Uncheck 'Do not allow attachments to be saved ....'

    On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 12:54:20 -0400, in
    <>
    laurie davis scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 11, 2004

  3. laurie davis

    tony Guest

    it means that oe thinks the attactment downloaded is a virus even though it
    is not always the case. just go to tools/options and uncheck the box that
    says "do not allow attacments to be saved or opened that could potentaill be
    a virus. i just let my virus scanner tdo the job for me. more reliable than
    oe virus scanner

    tony, Jul 11, 2004
  4. Alexander Rogge, Jul 11, 2004