    until about 48 hours ago. I don't have any problem with the email part.
    Now when I tried to post this, I got an error that said too many
    connections! What is going on??

    George, Dec 12, 2003

  2. George

    Brian H¹© Guest

    George said:

    > I use OE6 as my email and new reader. In the last couple of days I have an
    > annoying problem. When switching from one header to the next in the preview
    > pane, I get an error that says I may not have enough memory. My machine has
    > 1 gig and has almost 700meg available. When I change newsgroups, I get a
    > popup that says the tcp has unexpectedly disconnected from the server. Both
    > of these problems go away in an instant if I go backwards and then try
    > again. I haven't changed any configuration for months and it was working
    > until about 48 hours ago. I don't have any problem with the email part.
    > Now when I tried to post this, I got an error that said too many
    > connections! What is going on??

    Server issues, contact your ISP.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 12, 2003

  3. George

    George Guest

    So - the isp says my OE6 is probably corrupt. They say I should call
    microsucks. That will never happen. So I guess I'm just stuck with a
    broken piece of shit! Now I gotta find a mail and news program. And once
    again, I can't even post this thing! This is aggravating as
    hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ..

    George, Dec 13, 2003
  4. George

    SydneyK1225 Guest

    Cox is full of it. They told my husband the same thing but he is able to access
    other news servers with no problem.

    Hes using
    freenews.netfront.net
    news.wplus.net

    SydneyK1225, Dec 13, 2003
  5. George

    George Guest

    Thank you for this post. Cox is definately full of it. I went to these 2
    and they work just fine. And now, this morning, the cox server seems to
    have been magically repaired. Thanks again!
    ..

    George, Dec 14, 2003