    any settings. Any information that be provided to help fix the
    problem would be greatly appreciated!!

    Thanks in Advance for your help!
    Adara, Jun 30, 2005

  2. Adara

    WormWood Guest

    What are the OS and email client?

    WormWood, Jun 30, 2005

  3. Adara

    Adara Guest

    The OS is Windows XP
    Outlook Express with Insightbb.com email

    Adara, Jun 30, 2005
  4. Adara

    WormWood Guest

    In IE, Tools / Internet Options / General Tab, press Delete Files
    button, tick the box 'Delete All Offline Content.' You can safely delete
    the cookies and history store if desired. Rebooting the machine would be
    a good thing, too.

    WormWood, Jun 30, 2005
  5. Adara

    Jimmy Guest

    <Adara> wrote in message
    >I have a friend who can no longer click on hyperlinks in her email
    > messages and have them open automatically in a browser window. She is
    > not that computer savvy so my information that I can provide is
    > limited. She stated that this was literally an overnight problem, one
    > day it worked fine the next it did not. She cannot recall doing any
    > updates within that time frame and she is not sure if he son changed
    > any settings. Any information that be provided to help fix the
    > problem would be greatly appreciated!!

    Hyperlinks Do Not Work in Outlook Express or in Word
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823301

    --
    Jimmy
    Jimmy, Jun 30, 2005
  6. Adara

    Adara Guest

    Hyperlinks did work and then one day they stopped...so we are unsure
    as to why after months and months of it working it just went belly up.

    As far as deleting offline content and such, we have done that more
    than once and the computer has been rebooted several times and it
    never fixed the problem, that is what is prompting me to come here
    looking for support.

    Adara, Jun 30, 2005