    I tried to delete the account and redo it again but so far, no resilt!

    Thanks

    Claude

    claude, Sep 27, 2003

  2. claude

    Brian H¹© Guest

    claude said:

    > hello everyone!
    >
    > I`m running OE 6 under Windows XP Home with 2 users.
    > I already set-up my account and it works fine.
    > When I try to set-up the second account, OE won`t keep the password. I have
    > to type it each time although the Remember password checkbox is checked.
    > What can I do to solve this problem?
    > I tried to delete the account and redo it again but so far, no resilt!
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Claude

    Are you changing profile?

    Brian H¹©, Sep 27, 2003

  3. claude

    °Mike° Guest

    OLEXP Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained in Windows 2000 or XP

    OLEXP Outlook Express Does Not Save the Mail Server Logon Password

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 10:49:41 -0400, in
    <eshdb.65076$>
    claude scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 27, 2003
  4. claude

    claude Guest

    YES!

    I have two profiles on my computer!
    First Claude, works fine.
    Second profile called Dany works fine too except for OE!Any ideas?

    Claude

    claude, Sep 27, 2003
  5. claude

    claude Guest