    remove the original from my inbox.

    Any setting that could be causing this? What is the possible solution?

    thanks.

    alan, Aug 30, 2003

  2. alan

    °Mike° Guest

    Move everything out of your inbox, close O.E. and rename the
    inbox.dbx file to inbox.old. Re-open O.E. and see if that helps.

    On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 10:51:19 -0400, in
    <9W24b.4527$>
    alan scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 30, 2003

  3. alan

    Kraftee Guest

    alan wrote:
    > I am running Outlook express 6.0. when i delete a message from my
    > inbox all it does is copy the message to my 'deleted items' folder.
    > It does not remove the original from my inbox.
    >
    > Any setting that could be causing this? What is the possible
    > solution?
    >
    > thanks.

    If you've read it it will be deleted fully after you've closed OE...

    As long as you have ticked the correct box...

    Options....Maintanence.....Emtpty messages from Deleted items on
    exit...

    HTH

    --
    B-)