    be? i've changed it and i want to go back to orignal place! DOH

    --
    www.A1poolandleisure.co.uk

    Bodysnatcher, Jan 16, 2004

  2. "Bodysnatcher" <> wrote in message news:<bu9sv4$9lc$>...
    > Hi.
    > Can anyone tell me where OE normally stores it's messages?
    > What i mean is under Tools/Maintainence/Store Folder, where should the foder
    > be? i've changed it and i want to go back to orignal place! DOH

    I don't use OE so mine should be the default. I'm on XP Pro and it
    points to:

    C:\Documents and Settings\myUsername\Local Settings\Application
    Data\Identities\{C938B240-0F64-4F6F-B870-34BE8428A244}\Microsoft\Outlook
    Express

    If you're the only user set up on the pc, then there will probably be
    only one folder under Identities, otherwise you might just have to
    take a guess. If you've got other users who use the workstation and
    you stick your mail in their folder you might screw things up.

    Why bother moving it anyway?

    Simon
    http://simonfixmycomputer.flyeronthewire.com

    Simon Browning, Jan 17, 2004