    before and I have changed nothing. Does anybody know how I can direct this
    incoming mail back into the inbox as before?
    Thanks.

    tinkerbell, Jul 28, 2005

  2. tinkerbell

    tinkerbell Guest

    "tinkerbell" <> wrote in message
    news:42e8eeba$...
    > When e-mails are delivered from one of my regular contacts they have, in
    > the last two days, gone straight into my delete box. This has never
    > happened before and I have changed nothing. Does anybody know how I can
    > direct this incoming mail back into the inbox as before?
    > Thanks.

    It's all sorted...Thanks.

    tinkerbell, Jul 28, 2005

  3. tinkerbell

    Danny Guest

    You've probably blocked them. You're soooooooooooo stoooooooooooopid!!! :)

    Danny, Jul 28, 2005
  4. You may have blocked the sender. If worse comes to worse, which isn't
    too bad. You can just back up your messges and your address book.
    Write down your settings. Then delete and recreate yoru account. Then
    just put your messges back. Test only about 10 minutes max. And
    that's if you've got alot of stuff. OE is easy to work with.

    Mike -- YourTechs, Inc., Jul 28, 2005
  5. tinkerbell

    Gordon Guest

    "Mike -- YourTechs, Inc." <> wrote in message
    > You may have blocked the sender. If worse comes to worse, which isn't
    > too bad. You can just back up your messges and your address book.
    > Write down your settings. Then delete and recreate yoru account. Then
    > just put your messges back. Test only about 10 minutes max. And
    > that's if you've got alot of stuff. OE is easy to work with.

    And so is Usenet - IF you QUOTE the post you are replying to.

    Gordon, Jul 28, 2005
  6. Gordon wrote:

    > "Mike -- YourTechs, Inc." <> wrote in message

    >> You may have blocked the sender. If worse comes to worse, which isn't
    >> too bad. You can just back up your messges and your address book.
    >> Write down your settings. Then delete and recreate yoru account. Then
    >> just put your messges back. Test only about 10 minutes max. And
    >> that's if you've got alot of stuff. OE is easy to work with.

    > And so is Usenet - IF you QUOTE the post you are replying to.

    Another flippin' GG poster. See my sig.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 29, 2005
  7. tinkerbell

    Gordon Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Gordon wrote:
    >
    >> "Mike -- YourTechs, Inc." <> wrote in message

    >>> You may have blocked the sender. If worse comes to worse, which isn't
    >>> too bad. You can just back up your messges and your address book.
    >>> Write down your settings. Then delete and recreate yoru account. Then
    >>> just put your messges back. Test only about 10 minutes max. And
    >>> that's if you've got alot of stuff. OE is easy to work with.

    >> And so is Usenet - IF you QUOTE the post you are replying to.

    > Another flippin' GG poster. See my sig.

    I know - I'd noticed that. It's the same as people posting through the Excel
    Forums site in the Excel groups......

    Gordon, Jul 29, 2005