    Incoming and Outgoing mail?
    Thanks,
    Jer
    Maskman, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Maskman

    Stevo Guest

    Maskman wrote:
    > I'm trying to setup my hotmail to be read in OE. Probably obvious to
    > everyone but me, but what are the POP3 and SMTP addresses, please for
    > Incoming and Outgoing mail?
    > Thanks,
    > Jer

    To access an Hotmail account in Outlook Express, set it up as and HHTP
    account, NOT POP3..

    --
    Stevo
    (pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)
    Stevo, Sep 19, 2003

  3. Maskman

    °Mike° Guest

    Hotmail does not use POP3, it is web based.

    OLEXP How to Configure Outlook Express to Use Hotmail ...

    To set up your Hotmail account in Outlook Express
    http://help.msn.com/EN_US/data/hotmailv3_3.its51/$content$/CREATEOE.HTM

    On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 21:27:50 GMT, in
    <qxKab.106897$>
    Maskman scrawled: