    have this problem, but AIM appears to be temporarily unavailable.

    Thanks,
    ...::Doc VonRock::..

    ..::Doc Von Rock:.., Jul 10, 2003

  2. ..::Doc Von Rock:..

    Ryan Marker Guest

    In Outlook Express go to Tools, Options and uncheck automatically log on AOL
    IM.

    Ryan
    --

    "..::Doc Von Rock:.." <> wrote in message
    > Hi boys & girls. I'm back with another project.
    >
    > Win98 IE6 Compaq Presario
    >
    > When I open up my Outlook Express, the aol instant messenger also springs

    > life. Any way of keeping AIM from opening at the same time as OE. AIM
    > normally is set to connect when I turn the computer on, so I normally

    don't

    Ryan Marker, Jul 10, 2003

  3. Ryan Marker scribbled with crayon:

    : In Outlook Express go to Tools, Options and uncheck automatically log
    : on AOL IM.
    :
    : Ryan

    LOL.......................I had no idea that that was there, or whyit is.
    Amazing.
    Thanks Ryan

    :
    : "..::Doc Von Rock:.." <> wrote in message
    : news:sykPa.2211$...
    :: Hi boys & girls. I'm back with another project.
    ::
    :: Win98 IE6 Compaq Presario
    ::
    :: When I open up my Outlook Express, the aol instant messenger also
    :: springs to life. Any way of keeping AIM from opening at the same
    :: time as OE. AIM normally is set to connect when I turn the computer
    :: on, so I normally don't have this problem, but AIM appears to be
    :: temporarily unavailable.
    ::
    :: Thanks,
    :: ..::Doc VonRock::..

    ..::Doc Von Rock:.., Jul 10, 2003
  4. ...::Doc Von Rock:.. scribbled with crayon:

    : Ryan Marker scribbled with crayon:
    :
    :: In Outlook Express go to Tools, Options and uncheck automatically log
    :: on AOL IM.
    ::
    :: Ryan
    :
    : LOL.......................I had no idea that that was there, or whyit
    : is. Amazing.
    : Thanks Ryan
    :
    :
    ::
    :: "..::Doc Von Rock:.." <> wrote in message
    :: news:sykPa.2211$...
    ::: Hi boys & girls. I'm back with another project.
    :::
    ::: Win98 IE6 Compaq Presario
    :::
    ::: When I open up my Outlook Express, the aol instant messenger also
    ::: springs to life. Any way of keeping AIM from opening at the same
    ::: time as OE. AIM normally is set to connect when I turn the computer
    ::: on, so I normally don't have this problem, but AIM appears to be
    ::: temporarily unavailable.
    :::
    ::: Thanks,
    ::: ..::Doc VonRock::..

    Looks like I spoke too soon. When I went to open OE this morning, AIM opened
    up along with it again. I just uninstalled AIM until I can figure this out.

    ..::Doc Von Rock:.., Jul 11, 2003