    Note:
    This is for OE not Microsoft Outlook

    Thanks.
    Me, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Me

    °Mike° Guest

    I don't know about OE, but you could try a mail client
    that has this ability built in.

    The Bat!
    http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/

    On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:42:30 +0530, in
    <>
    Me scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD
    °Mike°, Jun 24, 2003

  3. Me

    Me Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:49:08 +0100, °Mike° wrote:

    >I don't know about OE, but you could try a mail client
    >that has this ability built in.
    >
    >The Bat!
    >http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/

    Does bat support hotmail?

    Thanks.
    Me, Jun 25, 2003
  4. Me

    °Mike° Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:52:16 +0530, in
    <>
    Me scrawled:

    >On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:49:08 +0100, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >>I don't know about OE, but you could try a mail client
    >>that has this ability built in.
    >>
    >>The Bat!
    >>http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/

    >Does bat support hotmail?
    >
    >Thanks.

    No. Hotmail is web based, and only OE (and clones like
    Incredimail) are able to use proprietary Microshaft thing.

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD
    °Mike°, Jun 25, 2003