    gajabo Guest

    Can someone please tell me how to delete unwanted email in OE without
    opening the email first? Thank you
    gajabo, Sep 26, 2003

  2. gajabo

    Brian H¹© Guest

    gajabo said:

    > Can someone please tell me how to delete unwanted email in OE without
    > opening the email first? Thank you

    Turn off your preview pane?
    Brian H¹©, Sep 26, 2003

  3. On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:40:16 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by gajabo in message

    > Can someone please tell me how to delete unwanted email in OE without
    > opening the email first? Thank you

    View>Layout>uncheck "Show preview pane".

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2144
    The Old Sourdough, Sep 26, 2003
  4. gajabo

    °Mike° Guest

    View what's on the server, and delete what you don't want
    before downloading the rest, with Magic Mail Monitor (free).
    http://mmm3.sourceforge.net/

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:40:16 GMT, in
    <kK%cb.592223$o%2.271848@sccrnsc02>
    gajabo scrawled:

    >Can someone please tell me how to delete unwanted email in OE without
    >opening the email first? Thank you

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 26, 2003
  5. gajabo

    gajabo Guest

    Thanks guys. I called tech support and they couldn't give me an answer. You
    guys were right on.

    gajabo, Sep 26, 2003
  6. gajabo

    Unknown Guest

    Have any idea why they call them 'tech support'?

    Unknown, Sep 26, 2003
  7. gajabo

    trout Guest

    gajabo wrote:

    > Thanks guys. I called tech support and they couldn't give me an
    > answer. You guys were right on.

    Also; you can add "preview" to your toolbar (right-click >
    customize); for handy on/off toggling of the preview pane.

    trout, Sep 26, 2003