    I would prefer slightly larger and darker font for easier reading.

    thanks if you can help.

    please. I already done checked out the desktop properties thing.

    bob, Jul 4, 2004

  2. bob

    °Mike° Guest

    This is a system-wide setting, that needs to be
    changed from Control Panel / Display / Appearance.

    On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 22:26:07 -0500, in
    <>
    bob scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 4, 2004

  3. bob

    Richard Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > This is a system-wide setting, that needs to be
    > changed from Control Panel / Display / Appearance.

    I would suggest you try it out before mouthing off.
    None of the settings in "appearance" have any effect.
    I think this may be a fixed setting in the software itself.

    Richard, Jul 4, 2004
  4. bob

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 09:33:43 -0500, in
    <>
    Richard scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> This is a system-wide setting, that needs to be
    >> changed from Control Panel / Display / Appearance.
    >>

    >I would suggest you try it out before mouthing off.

    I suggest you FOAD.

    >None of the settings in "appearance" have any effect.
    >I think this may be a fixed setting in the software itself.

    This has nothing to do with the software. It is a
    system setting, as I said. If it can't be changed in
    the control panel applet, it is a default system font
    (system-wide setting); get it?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 4, 2004
  5. bob

    Richard Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 09:33:43 -0500, in
    > <>
    > Richard scrawled:
    >

    > >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > >> This is a system-wide setting, that needs to be
    > >> changed from Control Panel / Display / Appearance.
    > >>

    > >I would suggest you try it out before mouthing off.

    > I suggest you FOAD.
    >
    > >None of the settings in "appearance" have any effect.
    > >I think this may be a fixed setting in the software itself.

    > This has nothing to do with the software. It is a
    > system setting, as I said. If it can't be changed in
    > the control panel applet, it is a default system font
    > (system-wide setting); get it?

    No it does not. I have tried all the font settings and they have no effect
    on the newsgroups listings. AS I SAID, this may be in the software in a dll.

    Richard, Jul 4, 2004
  6. bob

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >| > On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 09:33:43 -0500, in
    >| > <>
    >| > Richard scrawled:

    >| > I suggest you FOAD.

    >| > This has nothing to do with the software. It is a
    >| > system setting, as I said. If it can't be changed in
    >| > the control panel applet, it is a default system font
    >| > (system-wide setting); get it?
    >|
    >| No it does not. I have tried all the font settings and they have no
    >| effect on the newsgroups listings. AS I SAID, this may be in the
    >| software in a dll.

    Mike was telling you that NOT ALL system fonts are changeable - from the
    display settings, or from anywhere.

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Jul 4, 2004
  7. bob

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 12:38:50 -0500, in
    <>
    Richard scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 09:33:43 -0500, in
    >> <>
    >> Richard scrawled:
    >>

    >> >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> >>

    >> >I would suggest you try it out before mouthing off.

    >> I suggest you FOAD.
    >>
    >> >None of the settings in "appearance" have any effect.
    >> >I think this may be a fixed setting in the software itself.

    >> This has nothing to do with the software. It is a
    >> system setting, as I said. If it can't be changed in
    >> the control panel applet, it is a default system font
    >> (system-wide setting); get it?

    >No it does not. I have tried all the font settings and they have no effect
    >on the newsgroups listings. AS I SAID, this may be in the software in a dll.

    I don't give a flying fig what you have and haven't
    tried, Bullis. Default system fonts are used in
    dialog boxes in which there is no option to change
    the font, software-wise; Microsoft would NOT place
    a separate, or particular font INSIDE of a link library,
    just for Outlook Express, you moron.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 4, 2004
  8. bob

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >| Toolman Tim wrote:
    >| > "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote in message

    >| >>|

    >| > Mike was telling you that NOT ALL system fonts are changeable -
    >| > from the display settings, or from anywhere.
    >| >

    >| I argue for fun, Bullis argues because he's a fuckwit.

    LOL! Me too...a reasonable exchange of wit is good to keep the edge on. Of
    course, it's got me plonked a few times <g>

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Jul 4, 2004

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 4, 2004
  10. Richard spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <>
    > No it does not. I have tried all the font settings and they have no effect
    > on the newsgroups listings. AS I SAID, this may be in the software in a
    > dll.

    Do you even have a clue what a .dll is?

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_n0i, Jul 4, 2004
  11. Brian H¹© spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <p4_Fc.1055$>
    > I argue for fun, Bullis argues because he's a fuckwit.

    And in his case, it's obvious.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_n0i, Jul 4, 2004