    --
    Les Stewart
    Beaumont, TX
    Les Stewart, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Les Stewart

    SgtMinor Guest

    Is this you?

    Domain Name: NOHOW.COM

    Registrant:
    NewMall (DTIFRXEFRD)
    378-2 Wooam-Dong Sangdang-Gu
    Chungju, ChungBuk 360814
    KR

    Administrative Contact:
    HyunJong, Lee (36380629P)
    378-2 Wooam-Dong Sangdang-Gu
    Chungju, ChungBuk 360814
    KR
    82-43-225-5000

    They've been having a lot of problems there (in KR) with that XP OE6.0
    combo.

    SgtMinor, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Les Stewart

    Les Stewart Guest

    "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    > Is this you?
    >
    > Domain Name: NOHOW.COM

    Not me.

    --
    Les Stewart
    Beaumont, TX
    Les Stewart, Apr 22, 2004
  4. Les Stewart

    Boomer Guest

    "Les Stewart" <> wrote in

    > "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    >> Is this you?
    >>
    >> Domain Name: NOHOW.COM
    >>

    > Not me.
    >
    > --
    > Les Stewart
    > Beaumont, TX

    Then don't abuse someone's domain.

    ~ Munging ~
    http://www.ecofuture.org/jmnews.html#hide

    If you use Outlook Express go to...
    Tools> Accounts...> News tab> Properties button> General tab.
    Under "User Information" change the "Name", "E-mail address"
    and "Reply address" fields.

    Example: lid

    Verify that it is Not a valid domain here:
    http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/

    ~ Spambots ~
    http://www.sendfakemail.com/fakemail/botbait/makebait.asp

    ~ Harvesting ~
    http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html
    http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/spam/harvesting.html
    Boomer, Apr 23, 2004
  5. Les Stewart

    SgtMinor Guest

    Les Stewart wrote:

    > "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    > > Is this you?
    > >
    > > Domain Name: NOHOW.COM
    > >

    > Not me.
    >
    > --
    > Les Stewart
    > Beaumont, TX

    Does it bother you at all that you have appropriated a domain name and -
    by posting on usenet - are causing spam to be sent to that address?

    Check this out: http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
    SgtMinor, Apr 23, 2004
  6. Les Stewart

    Les Stewart Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote >
    > Then don't abuse someone's domain.

    Good point, never thought that someone might be using "nohow.com".

    It is fixed.
    --
    Les Stewart
    Beaumont, TX
    Les Stewart, Apr 23, 2004
  7. Les Stewart

    Trent SC Guest

    > > Then don't abuse someone's domain.
    > >

    > Good point, never thought that someone might be using "nohow.com".
    >
    > It is fixed.

    Not really. The way you've set it up will still create traffic on the net.
    Better to make up an email address that won't even get past the sender's
    ISP. I use lid, which is guaranteed to fall at the
    first hurdle.
    Trent SC, Apr 23, 2004
  8. Les Stewart

    Les Stewart Guest

    "Trent SC" <> wrote >
    > Not really. The way you've set it up will still create traffic on the

    net.
    > Better to make up an email address that won't even get past the sender's
    > ISP. I use lid, which is guaranteed to fall at the
    > first hurdle.

    Makes sense to me. Learn something new every day.

    Thanks!

    --
    Les Stewart
    Beaumont, TX
    Les Stewart, Apr 23, 2004
  9. Les Stewart

    Trent© Guest

    On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:05:57 -0500, "Les Stewart" <>
    wrote:

    >Had 3 calls since yesterday from customers today who have XP with Outlook
    >Express 6. They can see message headers in the Inbox and Deleted Items but
    >cannot see anything in the body of the message. Not even in the old messages
    >that they have seen before.
    >
    >No one has brought their computer so I haven't checked one personally. I
    >advised running an online virus scan but no one has called me back.
    >
    >Anyone head of this or have any ideas? Maybe a new virus?
    >
    >Just trying to get a head start in case I get more calls.....
    >
    >THANKS!!

    Find out if they installed any updates lately.

    Have a nice week...

    Trent

    What do you call a smart blonde?
    A golden retriever.