    Does anyone know where I can find the login name, or manual, or how to hard
    reset an ODS Managed Ethernet Hub? 1106-22BT-2FL I bought it from a junk
    sale, and it works perfectly, I just need the login info. Thanks

    Mistercmk, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Mistercmk

    slick Guest

    I couldn't find much on that hub but I would imagine there would be reset
    button on it that you should hold no less than 30s for a hard reset.
    Couldn't tell you its IP address though.

    slick, Apr 24, 2004

  3. Mistercmk

    Mistercmk Guest

    The IP is right on the hub, and I can telnet into it, but I can't figure out
    the login name. I tried holding the reset button, and turning it on, and
    then just plain holding the reset button. There is a load button too, but I
    don't know what it does. Thanks

    Mistercmk, Apr 24, 2004