    Whats the term for a divorced single woman? Obviously there is divorcee, but
    there must be another term, more similar to spinster.

    Thanks for your help
    David Day, Jul 2, 2006

  2. David Day wrote:
    > I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she couldnt be a
    > spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what she would be called.
    > Whats the term for a divorced single woman? Obviously there is divorcee, but
    > there must be another term, more similar to spinster.

    We like to call them in this area as "Dinner is served".
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 2, 2006

  3. David Day

    dadiOH Guest

    David Day wrote:
    > I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she
    > couldnt be a spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what she
    > would be called. Whats the term for a divorced single woman?
    > Obviously there is divorcee, but there must be another term, more
    > similar to spinster.
    >
    > Thanks for your help

    Horny?

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, Jul 2, 2006
  4. David Day

    Duane Arnold Guest

    David Day wrote:
    > I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she couldnt be a
    > spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what she would be called.
    > Whats the term for a divorced single woman? Obviously there is divorcee, but
    > there must be another term, more similar to spinster.
    >
    > Thanks for your help

    A used *ho*.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jul 2, 2006
  5. David Day

    Joe B Guest

    On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 16:29:43 +0100, "David Day"
    <> wrote:

    >I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she couldnt be a
    >spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what she would be called.
    >Whats the term for a divorced single woman? Obviously there is divorcee, but
    >there must be another term, more similar to spinster.
    >
    >Thanks for your help

    damaged goods
    Joe B, Jul 2, 2006
  6. David Day

    Toolman Tim Guest

    David Day wrote:
    > I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she
    > couldnt be a spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what she
    > would be called. Whats the term for a divorced single woman?
    > Obviously there is divorcee, but there must be another term, more
    > similar to spinster.
    > Thanks for your help

    Depends on how old she is, and if she's hot or not <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jul 2, 2006
  7. Toolman Tim mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > David Day wrote:
    >> I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she
    >> couldnt be a spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what she
    >> would be called. Whats the term for a divorced single woman?
    >> Obviously there is divorcee, but there must be another term, more
    >> similar to spinster.
    >> Thanks for your help

    > Depends on how old she is, and if she's hot or not <g>

    If she can breathe without a ventilator, she's hot...

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    I used to like political jokes until so many of them got elected.
    The Old Sourdough, Jul 3, 2006
  8. David Day

    Toolman Tim Guest

    The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > Toolman Tim mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> David Day wrote:
    >>> I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she
    >>> couldnt be a spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what
    >>> she would be called. Whats the term for a divorced single woman?
    >>> Obviously there is divorcee, but there must be another term, more
    >>> similar to spinster.
    >>> Thanks for your help

    >> Depends on how old she is, and if she's hot or not <g>
    >>

    > If she can breathe without a ventilator, she's hot...

    Heh heh <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jul 3, 2006
  9. The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > Toolman Tim mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >>David Day wrote:
    >>
    >>>I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she
    >>>couldnt be a spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what she
    >>>would be called. Whats the term for a divorced single woman?
    >>>Obviously there is divorcee, but there must be another term, more
    >>>similar to spinster.
    >>>Thanks for your help

    >>Depends on how old she is, and if she's hot or not <g>
    >>

    > If she can breathe without a ventilator, she's hot...

    Blind, crippled or crazy, just drifting through town, just broke out of
    jail, it don't matter.
    --
    Just like the "easy loan" shops.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 3, 2006
  10. David Day

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >> Toolman Tim mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> Depends on how old she is, and if she's hot or not <g>
    >>>

    >> If she can breathe without a ventilator, she's hot...
    >>

    > Blind, crippled or crazy, just drifting through town, just broke out
    > of jail, it don't matter.

    My ex met 3 of the 5 above criteria. I'll let you guess which three <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jul 3, 2006
  11. David Day

    Top Guest

    David Day presented the following explanation :
    > I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she
    > couldnt be a spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of
    > what she would be called. Whats the term for a divorced single
    > woman? Obviously there is divorcee, but there must be another
    > term, more similar to spinster.

    > Thanks for your help

    Is this Neville?

    Top

    --
    Never mind that Man behind the curtin
    Top, Jul 3, 2006
  12. David Day

    Plato Guest

    David Day wrote:

    > Whats the term for a divorced single woman? Obviously there is divorcee, but

    Single and available.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jul 3, 2006
  13. David Day

    Rod Guest

    In news:,
    Joe B <> thought it would be wise to say:
    > On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 16:29:43 +0100, "David Day"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she
    >> couldnt be a spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what
    >> she would be called. Whats the term for a divorced single woman?
    >> Obviously there is divorcee, but there must be another term, more
    >> similar to spinster.
    >>
    >> Thanks for your help

    Cougar?
    Rod, Jul 3, 2006
  14. Mara <> said in

    > On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 11:37:25 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >>David Day wrote:
    >>> I was talking to a friend about being single. She said that she
    >>> couldnt be a spinster as she's divorced. We couldnt think of what
    >>> she would be called. Whats the term for a divorced single woman?
    >>> Obviously there is divorcee, but there must be another term, more
    >>> similar to spinster.

    >>We like to call them in this area as "Dinner is served".

    > That's "*Ms.* Dinner is served," young man.
    >
    > "Be respectful, now."

    Do you eat carpet, Mara dear?

    Rectum Burrrn

    Rectum Burrrn, Jul 3, 2006