    Anyone have any ideas or seen this before?

    Perhaps some one knows how to/where to edit what is in the right click
    menu?

    Wizard, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Wizard

    Thor Guest

    Go here:
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks2.htm#fix

    And in the "Fixes for Windows XP" box, select and download the "search opens
    when double-clicking a folder" VBS fix.

    Thor, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Thanx, that was indeed the fix.
    Do you perhaps know more about this .. as in how it got that way?

    Wizard, Dec 2, 2003
  4. Wizard

    Thor Guest

    No. I've only seen it a couple of times myself, and I haven't a clue as to
    the cause. It does have something to do with Search being in bold on the
    menu. Somehow that becomes the default action.

    Thor, Dec 2, 2003