    it or anything else that I've tried.
    Thanks
    Doug
    Doug Chadduck, Sep 8, 2006

  2. Doug Chadduck

    gwtc Guest

    Doug Chadduck wrote:
    > Now on 1 computer, all three profiles, we have a 1 1/2" beige/tan
    > section across the whole bottom of firefox. In the lower left corner of
    > this is a red x like a broken/bad picture link. Any idea where this came
    > from and how to make it go away?????Cannot click on it, drag it, squeeze
    > it or anything else that I've tried.
    > Thanks
    > Doug

    its because of either a bad extension or a bad theme. Read this for
    help: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Gray_bar_below_status_bar

    --
    Pic of the Day:
    http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=droppedmysoaplo2.gif
    gwtc, Sep 8, 2006

  3. gwtc wrote:
    > Doug Chadduck wrote:
    >> Now on 1 computer, all three profiles, we have a 1 1/2" beige/tan
    >> section across the whole bottom of firefox. In the lower left corner
    >> of this is a red x like a broken/bad picture link. Any idea where this
    >> came from and how to make it go away?????Cannot click on it, drag it,
    >> squeeze it or anything else that I've tried.
    >> Thanks
    >> Doug

    > its because of either a bad extension or a bad theme. Read this for
    > help: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Gray_bar_below_status_bar

    Bingo
    Thanks Much
    It kind of threw me when it affected all 3 profiles, including mine on
    that computer, which hasn't been logged onto in months.
    Doug Chadduck, Sep 8, 2006