    We look at OCZ's latest, aimed squarely at the cost-conscious gamer. Who said cheap means piss-poor?
    "One of the features I really like is the EVP, that's basically OCZ saying "We know you are going to tweak this RAM to get the best performance possible, and that's OK with us." Features like this show how enthusiasts, gamers etc. have shaped the industry. It wasn't to long ago that doing things like modifying voltage etc would void your warranty. These days manufacturers are providing end users with the tools needed to overclock and tweak their hardware without having to worry about voiding the warranty."
    http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/memory/ocz/DDR1/gex3500/

    Silverstrand, Sep 13, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    OCZ are one of the best ram companies... i personally like them corsair and Mushkin... Mushkin for the low lan. Corsair for the Looks :D and perf... and OCZ for their EXTREME voltages :D

    unholy, Sep 13, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    I want the ram, man, I wish I can have some killer ram.

    PUTALE, Sep 15, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe i have some better stuff being reviewed as we speak :D Its OCZ too :D

    unholy, Sep 15, 2005