occupying the land and breaking chimney

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by maria.acol, Dec 17, 2004.

  1. maria.acol

    maria.acol Guest

    Dear Mr. Jacob,

    I am writing you regarding my complain about our neighbour 35
    North Circular Road NW10 0PJ, who had permission to built an extension on
    their rear garden.I am concern about the extension that their built,I
    believe that they occupied my land and they have blocked my raining
    drainage.
    Also they breaking their chimney which I am really worry that it will affect
    my wall and roof in future. From five days we experiencing shaking of our
    wall due to the equipment that thry are using.I strongly request that if the
    council give the permission to the neighbour to break the chimney and built
    the extension wouldnt be possilble to give us the protection for our
    propertyand without any notice they started the work.
    Could you please investigate this matter urgently.

    Yours
    sincerely,
    M.S Rajpoot
    and M. Acol
    33 North
    Circular Road
    London NW10
    OPJ
    maria.acol, Dec 17, 2004

  2. maria.acol

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:78Gwd.137$,
    maria.acol <> rambled:
    <snip>

    Hard to get a good night's rest, what with your neighbor having a broken
    chimney and all.

    Sincerely,

    Mr. Jacob

    --

    KB

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 17, 2004

  3. maria.acol

    Yddap Guest

    "maria.acol" <> wrote in message
    > Dear Mr. Jacob,

    ? :-(
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply
    Yddap, Dec 17, 2004
  4. maria.acol wrote:

    > Dear Mr. Jacob,
    >
    > I am writing you regarding my complain about our neighbour 35
    > North Circular Road NW10 0PJ, who had permission to built an extension on
    > their rear garden.I am concern about the extension that their built,I
    > believe that they occupied my land and they have blocked my raining
    > drainage.
    > Also they breaking their chimney which I am really worry that it will affect
    > my wall and roof in future. From five days we experiencing shaking of our
    > wall due to the equipment that thry are using.I strongly request that if the
    > council give the permission to the neighbour to break the chimney and built
    > the extension wouldnt be possilble to give us the protection for our
    > propertyand without any notice they started the work.
    > Could you please investigate this matter urgently.
    >
    > Yours
    > sincerely,
    > M.S Rajpoot
    > and M. Acol

    <posted and emailed>

    You should consider sending this to the appropriate government body
    instead of posting to a worldwide public newsgroup.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 17, 2004
  5. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
    17 Dec 2004 19:07:47 GMT, "maria.acol" <>
    screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    ****, I love the combination of Usenet and idiots.
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Dec 17, 2004
  6. maria.acol

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:07:47 GMT, maria.acol wrote:

    >Dear Mr. Jacob,
    >
    > I am writing you regarding my complain about our neighbour 35
    >North Circular Road NW10 0PJ, who had permission to built an extension on

    <snip>

    I can't even begin to think where this was meant to be going?

    Me
    why?, Dec 17, 2004
  7. why? wrote:

    > On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:07:47 GMT, maria.acol wrote:

    >>Dear Mr. Jacob,

    >> I am writing you regarding my complain about our neighbour 35
    >>North Circular Road NW10 0PJ, who had permission to built an extension on

    ><snip>

    > I can't even begin to think where this was meant to be going?

    I like "North Circular Road". I live on East-West Divided Boulevard.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Dec 17, 2004
  8. maria.acol

    Dan Glybitz Guest

    "maria.acol" <> wrote in message
    > Dear Mr. Jacob,
    >
    > I am writing you regarding my complain about our neighbour 35
    > North Circular Road NW10 0PJ, who had permission to built an extension on
    >their rear garden.I am concern about the extension that their built,I
    >believe that they occupied my land and they have blocked my raining
    >drainage.
    >Also they breaking their chimney which I am really worry that it will

    affect
    >my wall and roof in future.

    Small world! I used to live just up the road from there.

    DG.

    --
    "The chimney looked dodgy back then too."
    Dan Glybitz, Dec 18, 2004
  9. maria.acol

    anthonyberet Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > why? wrote:
    >
    > > On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:07:47 GMT, maria.acol wrote:

    > >>Dear Mr. Jacob,

    > >> I am writing you regarding my complain about our neighbour 35
    > >>North Circular Road NW10 0PJ, who had permission to built an extension

    on
    > ><snip>

    > > I can't even begin to think where this was meant to be going?

    > I like "North Circular Road". I live on East-West Divided Boulevard.

    The North Circular Road actually has many names for different parts of it,
    (including North Circular road, it would seem).
    It runs around the northern edges of London.
    There is a south circular road too, but not as famed :)
    --
    It's Political Correctness gone mad!!
    anthonyberet
    anthonyberet, Dec 18, 2004
  10. anthonyberet wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> why? wrote:

    > on
    >> ><snip>

    >> > I can't even begin to think where this was meant to be going?

    >> I like "North Circular Road". I live on East-West Divided Boulevard.

    > The North Circular Road actually has many names for different parts of it,
    > (including North Circular road, it would seem).
    > It runs around the northern edges of London.
    > There is a south circular road too, but not as famed :)

    I used to live on Straight Avenue On The South Side Of Town.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Dec 18, 2004
  11. maria.acol

    Ben E. Hanna Guest

    On 18 Dec 2004 17:35:50 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >anthonyberet wrote:
    >
    >> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >> on

    >>> I like "North Circular Road". I live on East-West Divided Boulevard.

    >> The North Circular Road actually has many names for different parts of it,
    >> (including North Circular road, it would seem).
    >> It runs around the northern edges of London.
    >> There is a south circular road too, but not as famed :)

    >I used to live on Straight Avenue On The South Side Of Town.

    I girl I work with lives on Bent Ave. I guess she gets bent when she
    goes home!
    Ben E. Hanna, Dec 18, 2004
  12. Ben E Hanna wrote:
    > On 18 Dec 2004 17:35:50 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:

    >>anthonyberet wrote:

    >>> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >>> on

    >>> The North Circular Road actually has many names for different parts of it,
    >>> (including North Circular road, it would seem).
    >>> It runs around the northern edges of London.
    >>> There is a south circular road too, but not as famed :)

    >>I used to live on Straight Avenue On The South Side Of Town.

    > I girl I work with lives on Bent Ave. I guess she gets bent when she
    > goes home!

    I went to school with her. Name's Eileen Dover, right?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Dec 19, 2004
  13. maria.acol

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | Ben E Hanna wrote:
    | > On 18 Dec 2004 17:35:50 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    | > wrote:

    | >>I used to live on Straight Avenue On The South Side Of Town.
    |
    | > I girl I work with lives on Bent Ave. I guess she gets bent when she
    | > goes home!
    |
    | I went to school with her. Name's Eileen Dover, right?

    Sister to Ben Dover
    Toolman Tim, Dec 19, 2004
  14. maria.acol

    Scraggy Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Ben E Hanna wrote:

    > extension

    >>> I girl I work with lives on Bent Ave. I guess she gets bent when she
    >>> goes home!

    >> I went to school with her. Name's Eileen Dover, right?
    >>

    > Sister to Ben Dover

    Who is a close personal friend of Phil McCavity
    --
    "If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by
    candlelight." George Gobol.
    Scraggy, Dec 19, 2004