    I got Sybex study guide, moc-2278, and so on so forth.
    does anything I missed or I should plus additional work.

    thank.

    Garnet, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Garnet

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Garnet" <> wrote in news:292401c42823
    $2f21b0c0$:

    > hi, professionals here,
    >
    > right now, prepare for 70-293 exam. please give some
    > suggestions, appreciate it very much.
    >
    > I got Sybex study guide, moc-2278, and so on so forth.
    > does anything I missed or I should plus additional work.
    >
    > thank.

    a book and moc should be enough. just setup a test setup. server/client.
    that should do it.

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Garnet

    Guest Guest

    thank you!! :)

    Guest, Apr 22, 2004
  4. Garnet

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > a book and moc should be enough. just setup a test setup. server/client.
    > that should do it.

    um, might be a little difficult to set up a lab to match the MOC. you will
    need the trainers CD if you want to follow the labs as they are in the MOC.
    Of course if the OP has this then yer good ta go. but based on the post...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 22, 2004
  5. Garnet

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Rowdy Yates <> wrote in
    >
    >> a book and moc should be enough. just setup a test setup.
    >> server/client. that should do it.
    >>

    > um, might be a little difficult to set up a lab to match the MOC. you
    > will need the trainers CD if you want to follow the labs as they are
    > in the MOC. Of course if the OP has this then yer good ta go. but
    > based on the post...

    show off.

    Rowdy Yates
    --
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 22, 2004
  6. Garnet

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in