Obtain your IT certifications at home with 100% convenience.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by ipassmcse, Feb 20, 2004.

  1. ipassmcse

    ipassmcse Guest

    IT Certification Examination Service

    We are the country's only certification exam service provider wit
    direct association to testing centers. We provide services for over 3
    IT certification exams including MCP, MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, MCSD, MCAD
    CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, SCJP, OCDBA. Our association with variou
    authorized Prometric and VUE testing centers allowed us to successfull
    consulted over 100 clients in obtaining their certifications. 100% o
    our clients passed their exams in one shut, with 100% convenience.

    To ensure our client's best interest and best security, we insist tha
    all exams are hosted only in contracted test sites, to eliminat
    "substitute examinees" with fake ID's, and therefore our clients
    consignments may be efficiently executed. We also have professiona
    trainers at our training center with extensive experiences in teachin
    and long-standing testing experience, providing up-to-date informatio
    on the examinations, so that we are able to stand firm by our claim o
    100% passing upon first try.

    We deeply recognize our client's satisfaction is our best commercial
    We live by a "client's first" principle, and will provide the mos
    comprehensive service to every client with best dedication, efforts
    and accountability..

    Please E-Mail£º for further discussion on intende
    exam subject, time & payment.
    Payment: Examination fee and service payment are paid in full.
    Please provide us your Name and E-Mail.
    Or, simply provide your testing center ID.
    We may complete any certification exam within 7 days. 3 days for singl
    subject.
    We will register your ID for you upon completion of exam.
    The ID on your transcript allows you to obtain proof of passing o
    testing center web site. (Best form of proof.)
    Certificate will be mailed to you directly from the U.S. within 4 to
    weeks, at your residence, or other designated address.

    For detail information:
    Plz visit: http://www.certnow.net/english/index.htm

    ipassmcs
    ipassmcse, Feb 20, 2004