Obtain Microsoft certs without exams (Pay after getting result)

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by surecerts@yahoo.com, Apr 29, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hello everyone,

    Here is a fast and secure way to become MCP,MCSA,MCSE,MCSD.NET,MCDBA
    certified without any efforts. I will complete the exams on behalf of
    the candidates and make them pass. Once an exam is completed, I will
    send the score report to the candidate and the candidate can check the
    genuinity of it in the MCP secure site. Once the candidate gets each
    score report then the payments can be made for each exam via Western
    Union/Wire Transfer. All I need is the details of the candidates as
    following:

    1. Candidate full name in the format of First Name, Middle Initial(if
    any), Last Name (Name which will appear on the score report and
    certificate)
    2. Candidate full mailing address (For delivery of certificate)
    3. Candidate passport or driving license scaned copy (As photo id
    proof)
    4. Candidate landline and mobile number (With country code)
    5. Candidate email address (Yahoo! would be better to keep constant
    contact through messenger for updates)
    6. Correct exam name(s) and code(s)

    If anyone is intrested in this arrangement then email me the
    details to and the candidate will be certified
    within a week. All details will be kept strictly confidential.

    Rates:

    Any Microsoft exam: 200.00 USD per exam (All expenses included)

    Best regards,
    surecerts
    , Apr 29, 2006

  2. barney boy Guest

    mmm! just gave uncle Bill a call and he's not too sure about this idea. He
    kinda thought that people might take the exams themselves rather than cheat,
    i thought you might like a little word so i have passed on all your details.
    He was going to give you a call afterspeaking to a couple of friends, well
    got to go hope you have a nice chat with him
    --
    Barney

    Always looking for help in order to help others.

    barney boy, Apr 29, 2006

  3. larryMCSE Guest

    Surecerts,
    its rather unfortunate that pple like u exist in d world today! You have
    made substitutes for hardwork and encouraged mediocre in d industry.
    My warning to u is "watch ur back!" cos ur act of greed will earn you what u
    least bargained for.
    Lastly, shut up!

    larryMCSE, Apr 29, 2006
  4. TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "" <> did cause
    the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > Here is a fast and secure way to become MCP,MCSA,MCSE,MCSD.NET,MCDBA
    > certified without any efforts.

    Hey, Vinay changed his address! Whatsa matter you ashfarker scammer...
    accounts finally get cancelled?

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, May 1, 2006
  5. << While I was at work, TBone spurted out:

    With any real hope, one of the companies he is @$$fu©king has shut him down.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011