Obtain Microsoft certs without exams (Pay after getting result)

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by surecerts@yahoo.com, Apr 29, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hello everyone,

    Here is a fast and secure way to become MCP,MCSA,MCSE,MCSD.NET,MCDBA
    certified without any efforts. I will complete the exams on behalf of
    the candidates and make them pass. Once an exam is completed, I will
    send the score report to the candidate and the candidate can check the
    genuinity of it in the MCP secure site. Once the candidate gets each
    score report then the payments can be made for each exam via Western
    Union/Wire Transfer. All I need is the details of the candidates as
    following:

    1. Candidate full name in the format of First Name, Middle Initial(if
    any), Last Name (Name which will appear on the score report and
    certificate)
    2. Candidate full mailing address (For delivery of certificate)
    3. Candidate passport or driving license scaned copy (As photo id
    proof)
    4. Candidate landline and mobile number (With country code)
    5. Candidate email address (Yahoo! would be better to keep constant
    contact through messenger for updates)
    6. Correct exam name(s) and code(s)

    If anyone is intrested in this arrangement then email me the
    details to and the candidate will be certified
    within a week. All details will be kept strictly confidential.

    Rates:

    Any Microsoft exam: 200.00 USD per exam (All expenses included)

    Best regards,
    surecerts

    , Apr 29, 2006