Obtain MICROSOFT and CISCO exams at ur DOORSTEP( pay after confirmation)100% passing gaurantee

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by obtain microsoft,cisco certifications, Dec 14, 2005.

  1. Friends if u want to clear certificaitons like
    ,MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,SOLARIS AND ORACLE then mail me fast.......

    Hope you will be doing fine. Actually, we offer Services regarding
    Testing of Certification of Microsoft, CISCO, ORACLE, CompTia (A+),
    MacroMedia, and many other Certification.
    So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
    can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:
    This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
    microsoft certifications.No need of cbt,exam guides and
    transcenders anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft
    Certifications with money back guarantee, Now you don't
    have to give papers by yourself anymore.we will clear your online
    papers ourself.you only have to provide us your name, address (for
    certification kit), tel no, mcp id (if any), than in a week u will
    see your exam result on microsoft's website.i.e
    www.microsoft.com/mcp You could also verify your result on VUE
    website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is
    cleared..
    All queries are kept in secret.
    Sucess is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.
    if anyone intrested in doing these certification so,tell me ur name,
    city
    with country also tell me in which exam u r intresed ( this is only for
    saving time).

    EXAM PRISES

    MICROSOFT ANY EXAM 250 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCNA 500 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCNP 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
    CCSA 550 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCSE 600 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
    CCDA 600 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM

    CCDP 650 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM

    ORACLE EACH EXAM 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    SOLARIS EACH EXAM 650 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    COMPTIA A+ EACH EXAM 650 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCIE WRITTERN 1500 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
    we also a great offer for ccie lab.

    NOTE :- Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of
    people who get certified by us and are working on key post in the
    market leading companies..So if you are interested than you could
    either call or chat with us..We will please to help you..
    if anyone is really intrested in this then mail me at

    WHAT DETAILS WE NEED FROM YOU ?

    1. Candidate full name (that he wants to appear on his socresheet n
    certificate)
    2. Candidate full address (for certification delivery)
    3. Candiate passport or driving liciense scan copy (as photo id proof)
    4. candiate cell as well as landline number (with country code)
    5. correct exam numbers

    so mail me fast friends..........ur certification is waiting for ur
    note :- mail us only at
    obtain microsoft,cisco certifications, Dec 14, 2005