Obtain MCSE,MCSD,MCSA,MCDBA without exams(Pay after check results)100% passing gaurantee

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by All Certs At Ur DoorStep, May 23, 2006.

  1. FRIENDS
    Here i m going to tell you the fastest way to get
    MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......

    friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
    INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
    make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
    see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing site,

    make u pass in exam then send scoresheet to you....by using that
    scoresheet u will easily able to check ur exam status online on related

    note :- PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION OPTION IS ONLY AVALIABLE ONLY FOR
    MICROSOFT TESTS...

    official secure site.....
    when u will check ur exam status online only then send me payment
    through western union money transfer.......

    what details i need from the candidates :-

    1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and
    certificate)
    2. candidate full address(for certificatio delivery)
    3. candidate passport or driving liciense scan copy(as photo id proof)
    4. candidate landline as well as cell number(with country code)
    5. correct exam numbers.......

    so, if anyone is really intrested in this then jsut mail me these
    details then he will be certified within a week....

    rates :-

    any microsoft exam :- 300 usd(including exam fee)
    ccna exam :- 600 usd(including exam fee) ----half payment in advance
    ccnp each exam :- 700 usd(inlcduing exam fee) ------half payment in
    advance

    note :- pay after confirmation option is only avaliable for MICROSOFT
    tests..

    so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at

    u can also catch me on chat on my both messengers...
    thanzzzzzzzzzz friends
    vinay
    All Certs At Ur DoorStep, May 23, 2006

  2. All Certs At Ur DoorStep

    LoopBack Guest

    "All Certs At Ur DoorStep" <> wrote in message
    > FRIENDS
    > Here i m going to tell you the fastest way to get
    > MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......
    >
    > friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
    > INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
    > make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
    > see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing site,
    >

    > make u pass in exam then send scoresheet to you....by using that
    > scoresheet u will easily able to check ur exam status online on related
    >

    > note :- PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION OPTION IS ONLY AVALIABLE ONLY FOR
    > MICROSOFT TESTS...
    >
    > official secure site.....
    > when u will check ur exam status online only then send me payment
    > through western union money transfer.......
    >

    > what details i need from the candidates :-
    >

    > 1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and
    > certificate)
    > 2. candidate full address(for certificatio delivery)
    > 3. candidate passport or driving liciense scan copy(as photo id proof)
    > 4. candidate landline as well as cell number(with country code)
    > 5. correct exam numbers.......
    >

    > so, if anyone is really intrested in this then jsut mail me these
    > details then he will be certified within a week....
    >

    > rates :-
    >

    > any microsoft exam :- 300 usd(including exam fee)
    > ccna exam :- 600 usd(including exam fee) ----half payment in advance
    > ccnp each exam :- 700 usd(inlcduing exam fee) ------half payment in
    > advance
    >
    > note :- pay after confirmation option is only avaliable for MICROSOFT
    > tests..
    >

    > so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at
    >

    > u can also catch me on chat on my both messengers...
    > thanzzzzzzzzzz friends
    > vinay

    PING: Shon Hong / MS how gives a dam.

    DUDE! read this. Do the nessesary. Nuke these gimps

    --
    LoopBack
    LoopBack, May 23, 2006

  3. All Certs At Ur DoorStep