Obtain MCSE,MCSD,MCSA,MCDBA Certificaiton without exams.....(Pay US after check result)100% Passing

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by certificaiton_exams@yahoo.com, May 8, 2006.

  1. Guest

    FRIENDS
    Here i m going to tell you the fastest way to get
    MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......

    friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
    INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
    make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
    see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing site,

    make u pass in exam then send scoresheet to you....by using that
    scoresheet u will easily able to check ur exam status online on related

    note :- PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION OPTION IS ONLY AVALIABLE ONLY FOR
    MICROSOFT TESTS...

    official secure site.....
    when u will check ur exam status online only then send me payment
    through western union money transfer.......

    what details i need from the candidates :-

    1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and
    certificate)
    2. candidate full address(for certificatio delivery)
    3. candidate passport or driving liciense scan copy(as photo id proof)
    4. candidate landline as well as cell number(with country code)
    5. correct exam numbers.......

    so, if anyone is really intrested in this then jsut mail me these
    details then he will be certified within a week....

    rates :-

    any microsoft exam :- 300 usd(including exam fee)
    ccna exam :- 600 usd(including exam fee) ----half payment in advance
    ccnp each exam :- 700 usd(inlcduing exam fee) ------half payment in
    advance

    note :- pay after confirmation option is only avaliable for MICROSOFT
    tests..

    so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at
    or
    u can also catch me on chat on my both messengers...
    thanzzzzzzzzzz friends
    vinay
    , May 8, 2006

  2. Frisbee® Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > FRIENDS

    What have the Romans ever done for us?
    Frisbee®, May 8, 2006

  3. "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > <> wrote in message
    >> FRIENDS

    > What have the Romans ever done for us?

    I prefer it Greek.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP 00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, May 8, 2006
  4. Consultant Guest

    you truly are our friend

    Consultant, May 8, 2006
  5. Jtyc Guest

    > What have the Romans ever done for us?

    All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine,
    public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health,
    what have the Romans ever done for us?
    Jtyc, May 8, 2006
  6. Kline Sphere Guest

    >All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine,
    >public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health,
    >what have the Romans ever done for us?

    they help kill Jesus <*runs for cover*>

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 9, 2006
  7. Jtyc Guest

    > they help kill Jesus <*runs for cover*>

    A true Christian understands that Jesus was destined to die. It was his
    purpose.
    Jtyc, May 10, 2006
  8. Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> they help kill Jesus <*runs for cover*>

    > A true Christian understands that Jesus was destined to die. It was his
    > purpose.

    I'm pretty sure that everyone, except The Highlander, was destined to die.
    Frisbee®, May 10, 2006
  9. Jtyc Guest

    > I'm pretty sure that everyone, except The Highlander, was destined to die.

    You remind me of this fellow I work with that argues over the definition of
    every word.

    I hate that guy.
    Jtyc, May 10, 2006
  10. Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm pretty sure that everyone, except The Highlander, was destined to
    >> die.

    > You remind me of this fellow I work with that argues over the definition
    > of every word.
    >
    > I hate that guy.

    I walk the streets of Japan till I get lost
    Cause it doesn't remind me of anything
    With a graveyard tan carrying a cross
    Cause it doesn't remind me of anything
    I like studying faces in a parking lot
    Cause it doesn't remind me of anything
    I like driving backwards in the fog
    Cause it doesn't remind me of anything
    Frisbee®, May 10, 2006
  11. kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > You remind me of this fellow I work with that argues over the
    > definition of every word.
    >

    > I hate that guy.

    What do you mean by hate?
    kpg, May 10, 2006
  12. Jtyc Guest

    > What do you mean by hate?

    i hope you die
    Jtyc, May 10, 2006
  13. kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> What do you mean by hate?

    > i hope you die

    I know you don't mean that.
    kpg, May 10, 2006
  14. Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >>> What do you mean by hate?

    >> i hope you die

    > I know you don't mean that.

    Of course he does. But then we're all going to die.

    Except The Highlander.

    Oh, wait... he becomes mortal in the end, doesn't he?

    Yes, we're all going to die.

    So basically, he's hoping for something that is quite assured anyway.
    Frisbee®, May 10, 2006
  15. kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> i hope you die

    >> I know you don't mean that.

    > Of course he does. But then we're all going to die.
    >
    > Except The Highlander.
    >
    > Oh, wait... he becomes mortal in the end, doesn't he?
    >
    > Yes, we're all going to die.

    True. But before you were born (say, 100 years) were you dead?

    And yet here you are; so it seems death is not such an impediment.
    kpg, May 10, 2006
  16. Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >>> As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> I know you don't mean that.

    >> Of course he does. But then we're all going to die.
    >>
    >> Except The Highlander.
    >>
    >> Oh, wait... he becomes mortal in the end, doesn't he?
    >>
    >> Yes, we're all going to die.

    > True. But before you were born (say, 100 years) were you dead?
    >
    > And yet here you are; so it seems death is not such an impediment.

    100 years before I was born I was George Armstrong Custer, not quite yet a
    General. But things were really starting to look up for me.
    Frisbee®, May 10, 2006
  17. kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > 100 years before I was born I was George Armstrong Custer, not quite
    > yet a General. But things were really starting to look up for me.

    How'd that work out for you?
    kpg, May 10, 2006
  18. Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> 100 years before I was born I was George Armstrong Custer, not quite
    >> yet a General. But things were really starting to look up for me.

    > How'd that work out for you?

    Well, they made an Atari VCS video game based on my life. And I get to get
    laid in that game.
    Frisbee®, May 10, 2006
  19. << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    Shouldn't it be more like:

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, May 10, 2006
  20. LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Frisbee® assaulted us with:
    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >>
    >>> 100 years before I was born I was George Armstrong Custer, not quite
    >>> yet a General. But things were really starting to look up for me.

    >> How'd that work out for you?

    > Well, they made an Atari VCS video game based on my life. And I get
    > to get laid in that game.

    Then it seems things are still looking up.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, May 10, 2006