Obtain MCSE,MCSD,MCSA,MCDBA,CCNA,CCNP without exams(Pay after check results)100% passing gaurantee

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by ..............................., Jun 13, 2006.

  1. Get
    Microsoft...Cisco....Comptia.....Oracle......Solaris......Certificaitons
    Without Exam.......P{ay
    After Check Result.......100% Passing Gaurantee In First
    Attempt.......Need Not Tto Give Exams By Urself

    I m going to tell you the fastest way to get
    MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......

    friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
    INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
    make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
    see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing site,



    make u pass in exam then send scoresheet to you....by using that
    scoresheet u will easily able to check ur exam status online on related


    note :- PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION OPTION IS ONLY AVALIABLE ONLY FOR
    MICROSOFT TESTS...

    official secure site.....
    when u will check ur exam status online only then send me payment
    through western union money transfer.......

    note :- my old clients r also welcome on this email id bcoz my old
    email id
    has been closed


    my new email id is :-


    what details i need from the candidates :-


    1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and
    certificate)
    2. candidate full address(for certificatio delivery)
    3. candidate passport and driving liciense scan copy(as photo id proof)

    4. candidate landline as well as cell number(with country code)
    5. correct exam numbers.......


    so, if anyone is really intrested in this then jsut mail me these
    details then he will be certified within a week....


    prices :-

    Microsoft any exam :- 300 usd
    ccna :- 700 usd
    ccnp :- 800 usd each exam
    comptia A+ :- 650 usd each exam
    comptia net+ :- 1000 usd
    comptia security + = 1000 usd

    note :- all prices inlcudes exam fee and our charges....



    note :- pay after confirmation option is only avaliable for MICROSOFT
    tests..


    so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at



    thanzzzzzzzzzz friends
    vinay
    ..............................., Jun 13, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. ...............................

    CaffieneRush Guest

    I've just reported you to .
    Thanks? You're welcome.

    Regards,
    Andy

    ................................ wrote:
    > Get
    > Microsoft...Cisco....Comptia.....Oracle......Solaris......Certificaitons
    > Without Exam.......P{ay
    > After Check Result.......100% Passing Gaurantee In First
    > Attempt.......Need Not Tto Give Exams By Urself
    >
    > I m going to tell you the fastest way to get
    > MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......
    >
    > friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
    > INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
    > make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
    > see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing site,
    >
    >
    >
    > make u pass in exam then send scoresheet to you....by using that
    > scoresheet u will easily able to check ur exam status online on related
    >
    >
    > note :- PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION OPTION IS ONLY AVALIABLE ONLY FOR
    > MICROSOFT TESTS...
    >
    > official secure site.....
    > when u will check ur exam status online only then send me payment
    > through western union money transfer.......
    >
    > note :- my old clients r also welcome on this email id bcoz my old
    > email id
    > has been closed
    >
    >
    > my new email id is :-
    >
    >
    > what details i need from the candidates :-
    >
    >
    > 1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and
    > certificate)
    > 2. candidate full address(for certificatio delivery)
    > 3. candidate passport and driving liciense scan copy(as photo id proof)
    >
    > 4. candidate landline as well as cell number(with country code)
    > 5. correct exam numbers.......
    >
    >
    > so, if anyone is really intrested in this then jsut mail me these
    > details then he will be certified within a week....
    >
    >
    > prices :-
    >
    > Microsoft any exam :- 300 usd
    > ccna :- 700 usd
    > ccnp :- 800 usd each exam
    > comptia A+ :- 650 usd each exam
    > comptia net+ :- 1000 usd
    > comptia security + = 1000 usd
    >
    > note :- all prices inlcudes exam fee and our charges....
    >
    >
    >
    > note :- pay after confirmation option is only avaliable for MICROSOFT
    > tests..
    >
    >
    > so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at
    >
    >
    >
    > thanzzzzzzzzzz friends
    > vinay
    CaffieneRush, Jun 18, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. ...............................

    Cerebrus Guest

    CaffieneRush wrote:

    > I've just reported you to .
    > Thanks? You're welcome.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Andy


    Lol ! Good work, Caffiene. I think Vinay's been reported hundreds of
    times by now, and he's currently the subject of a massive manhunt
    coordinated by the FBI, the CIA, NSA with help from InterPol. You
    should shortly see his pic, along with the FBI's top ten most wanted.
    ;-)

    In passing, Just a tip : Don't quote their posts when you reply to them.
    Cerebrus, Jun 19, 2006
    #3
  4. ...............................

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Obtain MCSE,MCSD,MCSA,MCDBA only after hard study.

    Oops ! Forgot to change the subject line.
    Cerebrus, Jun 19, 2006
    #4
  5. ...............................

    CaffieneRush Guest

    Thanks for the tip regarding quoting.

    I hope you are right. The faster Vanay and/or his gang is caught the
    better it is for the certification system in general.

    To the folks thinking of using his services,
    I just got my MCSD .Net and let me just say that it is not impossible
    to pass the exams needed for MCSD.
    So don't give up (I failed 70-229 once) and waste your hard earned
    money trying to game the system.
    Instead get a good exam prep book and a legitimate mock exam and work
    harder.
    Studying and revising for the exams would increase you understanding of
    the .NET framework expecially if the exam covers an area that you
    normally would not use.
    You *do* want to learn and be good at your chosen profession, don't
    you?

    Regards,
    Andy

    Cerebrus wrote:
    > CaffieneRush wrote:
    >
    > > I've just reported you to .
    > > Thanks? You're welcome.
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > Andy

    >
    > Lol ! Good work, Caffiene. I think Vinay's been reported hundreds of
    > times by now, and he's currently the subject of a massive manhunt
    > coordinated by the FBI, the CIA, NSA with help from InterPol. You
    > should shortly see his pic, along with the FBI's top ten most wanted.
    > ;-)
    >
    > In passing, Just a tip : Don't quote their posts when you reply to them.
    CaffieneRush, Jun 19, 2006
    #5
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.

Share This Page