Obtain MCSE,MCSD,MCSA,MCDBA,CCNA,CCNP without exams(Pay after check results)100% passing gaurantee

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by All Certs At Ur DoorStep, May 30, 2006.

  1. FRIENDS
    Here i m going to tell you the fastest way to get
    MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......

    friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
    INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
    make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
    see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing site,

    make u pass in exam then send scoresheet to you....by using that
    scoresheet u will easily able to check ur exam status online on related

    note :- PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION OPTION IS ONLY AVALIABLE ONLY FOR
    MICROSOFT TESTS...

    official secure site.....
    when u will check ur exam status online only then send me payment
    through western union money transfer.......

    what details i need from the candidates :-

    1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and
    certificate)
    2. candidate full address(for certificatio delivery)
    3. candidate passport or driving liciense scan copy(as photo id proof)
    4. candidate landline as well as cell number(with country code)
    5. correct exam numbers.......

    so, if anyone is really intrested in this then jsut mail me these
    details then he will be certified within a week....

    rates :-

    any microsoft exam :- 350 usd(including exam fee)
    ccna exam :- 700 usd(including exam fee) ----half payment in advance
    ccnp each exam :- 800 usd(inlcduing exam fee) ------half payment in
    advance

    note :- pay after confirmation option is only avaliable for MICROSOFT
    tests..

    so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at

    u can also catch me on chat on my both messengers...
    thanzzzzzzzzzz friends
    vinay
    All Certs At Ur DoorStep, May 30, 2006

  2. All Certs At Ur DoorStep

    JaR Guest

    "All Certs At Ur DoorStep" <> wrote in

    > FRIENDS
    > Here i m going to tell you the fastest way to get
    > MICROSOFT

    Ah! And here is yet another demonstration of exactly how seriously Shon and
    the gang of merry funsters at Microsoft take the issue of cheating on their
    exams, and spamming on their servers.

    Keep up the good work, guys!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, May 30, 2006

  3. All Certs At Ur DoorStep

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > Ah! And here is yet another demonstration of exactly how seriously Shon
    > and
    > the gang of merry funsters at Microsoft take the issue of cheating on
    > their
    > exams, and spamming on their servers.
    >
    > Keep up the good work, guys!
    >
    > --